::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Try and keep taking them if you can, maybe they take a little while to adjust to your body and your body to them. I hate lads like that - they're total k**bs! what you doing today? xxx

have slept until 11am...but when i woke at 7am i still had a bit of a headache. it's really hot and sunny here today - definatley beach weather, but i'm going to go shopping with my mum in a skanky part of town. my head feels ok this morning, but i haven't taken any tablets yet...i have to take 3 a day :(

what are you up to rainbow?

hey hey, i was curious to know what tablets you were on they sound like they make you sleep lots... :) how is your diet today ? im hoping to find some chat because i may gorge something i dont wantto :( errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i'm on a 10 day course of hormone tablets. i came off the depo (contraceptive injection) at the start of the year and haven't had a period yet, so my gp is trying to kick start my periods, but the tablets are making me feel terrible!

i haven't eaten yet today, as only been awake half an hour. are you having a red or a green day?

Ive nipped to the market this morning to get some grapes and strawberrys - not much else planned for the day! xxx

im on a sucess express day :D so im having all free omelette for dinner, my friend has ms, also not restarted period since medication staopped, she may be starting hormone tablets that kicks start the period its intresting to see that it can make you very tired.... im having a dvd day with grapes :p and other fruits lol

Im going to have some grapes as snacks - great!!!!!!!!!!! x

if i was feeling really hungry i'd go for a green day and makes lots of free pasta.

but on success express you could have a fry-up to fill you up.... 3/4 plate = mushrooms, tomatoes, quorn sausages 1/3 plate = baked beans and bacon

hope you manage to avoid the binge.

my stomach feels like a void the more i eat the more i want to eat lol :S wtf is that about arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D i was up at the crack of dawn for church :S i have to show willing since im getting married next year yay :p oooo im excited because ive found a place where i can buy md formulations cheap wooo wooo :D x

whats md formulations? x

hehe - yeah and we're still non the wiser! xxx

ahhh md formulations is a skin care range its bloodygreat, it renews your skin and makes more plump and glowing like the starts, i have facials but due to the credit crunch am doing it all at home with my supplies so when i can restart facials i wont be in a wreck lol, they are expensive here but on ebay i found a guy selling peel pads for 12 quid 35 here i mean in america its cheap as chips !

ah I see! This credit crunch is really taking it out of us all and our non essential luxuries isnt it! xxx

it bloody well is, but i see a silver lining time to get credit free lol :D ive saved loads lately :D well i have to if im paying for a wedding next year... thats why i cut my losses with cambridge 35 quid a week to mess about really was a waste slimming world really is a step in the right direction :D ive decided to sack the dvds off and go to my mums :p sit in the sunshine :D:D hehehe my chaps run off to the rugby it could be big celebrations tonight lol lol xx

finally got some clothes - HURRRRRAH!!!

3 hours of shopping = 1 vest, 2 sundresses, a top and a pair of shoes! spent about £80...and was bloody knackered. it was so hot that my sunglasses were steaming up!!!

Back