::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Hehehe, enjoy your golf hun, the paddy sounds very funny though x

they must be amusing to watch - i've taken huge divets of grass out of the ground, then had to stamp them back into the holes i've made, as there are signs up saying so! the best one was when i played in scotland in march the course was a badly waterlogged (which i forgot) and i whacked my club down on the ground and ended up with mud splattered all over me, including my face! it's all good fun though! hehee

i'm back - and i'm bloody knackered! found nothing in the shops - tried evans, next and new look :(

taz - do QS go up to a 24?

golf was good fun but my feet and hips are aching now. i resisted lifts in the golf buggy and pulled my own clubs around the course with 4 litres of water in, so it was pretty heavy towards the end. i had a go driving the buggy around in circles, which was fun...the best bit of the game was when my bloke and his brother were driving their buggies around annoying me and he stuck his finger up at me. i was just about to take my shot, so i aimed at him instead and hit his buggy... he was upset that i would do such a thing, but i think he was secretly jealous of my accurate shot!

i've had a good day food wise. for some reason i didn't know you could have 2 shredded wheat as a healthy extra b choice. i bloody love shredded wheat :D

breakfast - 2 x shredded wheat (hex b), skimmed milk (hex a), sweetener

lunch - wholemeal roll (hex b), reduced fat cheddar (hex a), tomatoes, free yogurt, banana

dinner - mushroom chow mein (6 sins?)

snacks - cheese curls (3.5 sins)....eaten mid-golf

Shredded wheat with chopped banana.. yummy.. Glad you had a good day... Have you got a bon marche near you?.. I thought it was old ladies stuff in there but I have often seen stuff in the window and thought it was nice (have yet to venture back in after last christmas and a leisure suit incident!)

Shredded wheat with chopped banana.. yummy.. Glad you had a good day... Have you got a bon marche near you?.. I thought it was old ladies stuff in there but I have often seen stuff in the window and thought it was nice (have yet to venture back in after last christmas and a leisure suit incident!)

my mum went there today and got a skirt and shoes for the grand total of £13! think i might try there as i seem to have exhausted most other places. i was a little concerned when i looked at their website - it says 'Bonmarché is a dedicated high street retailer for women aged 45+' lol, oh dear, i'm only 29!.... guess i might be holidaying in velvet leisure suits and stiletos myself!!!

Is that from BonMarch Ems? xxx

yer it is cheap - I know my mate gets the odd bit from there. I'll go have a look now xxx

i came off the depo (injection) in december and went on to cerazette (mini-pill). i decided to stop that at the beginning of march and i still haven't had a period.

i went to the GP and she sent me for a blood test for a full hormone screen and test for PCOS. she's also given me a 10 day course of norethisterone to try and jump start my periods! feeling a little worked up by it all, but i need to get it sorted.

I have to have full hormone checks too cus I had a scan about 7 years ago that showed I have lots of cysts on my ovaries but I don't have the full PCOS, I just have the PCO without the S! I now have to have full fertility checks which is going to take a while!

I had the depo and it is normal to not have a period for up to a year after coming off it.. I didnt, so try not to worry too much.:hug99:

I have to have full hormone checks too cus I had a scan about 7 years ago that showed I have lots of cysts on my ovaries but I don't have the full PCOS, I just have the PCO without the S! I now have to have full fertility checks which is going to take a while!

glad i'm not on my own :) ...hope your fertility check turns out fine.

i was asking her how they control PCOS, as i was aware that they used to use the Pill and i don't want to go back on it (never will), but she said they now use a low dose diabetes tablet as they've found out PCOS is metabolism/blood sugar related!

I had the depo and it is normal to not have a period for up to a year after coming off it.. I didnt, so try not to worry too much.:hug99:

that's what i thought and have heard, but i went on a depo forum a while back and someone spoke about their gp prescribing them medication to bring their periods back. when i went to see my gp about a different issue i happened to mention the fact my periods haven't returned. she was keen to get my cycle back to normal as wierd things can happen in your womb if you don't shed the lining at least 4 times a year! ...and also if i do have PCOS the sooner i begin treatment the better.

so glad i've found a gp who hasn't said 'sit it out and see what happens!'

Weird things? My family planning nurse said that it is actually benificial NOT to have periods.. we are menstruating more and the number of women with cervical cancer has increased. They think there could be a link.. blah blah blah

Anyhoo, I dont take what she said that seriously as until something is proven then no point worrying, however I am sure that strange things didnt happen in my womb for the 3 years I didnt have a period. I guess I dont worry in that department because I dont want anymore children, but if you are planning a family then time seems to be of essence to you.

Be wary of forums as you could get conflicting views and information ;)

glad i'm not on my own :) ...hope your fertility check turns out fine.

i was asking her how they control PCOS, as i was aware that they used to use the Pill and i don't want to go back on it (never will), but she said they now use a low dose diabetes tablet as they've found out PCOS is metabolism/blood sugar related!
Yeah they tend to use Metformin to control the syndrome but as I don't have that they can't do anything! They can laser off the cysts but it is a risky 50/50 chance - it will either work or it will render you completely infertile. Those are the kind of odds I don't like to play with!

Back