::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

yeah she joined SW with me back in june and went for 3 weeks then gave up. she's really unhappy with her weight at the moment, but i told her she has to be in the right frame of mind to do it. she's thinking of trying SW alone...i hope she does well as she has a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that don't fit her. i've tried a few times to do it alone, but i find i need that 'humiliation' of getting on the scales each week to spur me on.

Yeah I'm the same, I need to go to group to stay on track. I'm sure your friend will do well with you to help her along. You should get her on here too!

i've told her about the forum, but i don't think she's interested. i'm not going to worry about her weight problem - if she wants to rejoin then that's great. i enjoy having someone to go to class with but i'm just focussing on myself :D she said last night that she's noticed a difference in my body shape since i've been on SW and congratulated me on my hard work which is nice to hear.

yeah she joined SW with me back in june and went for 3 weeks then gave up. she's really unhappy with her weight at the moment, but i told her she has to be in the right frame of mind to do it. she's thinking of trying SW alone...i hope she does well as she has a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that don't fit her. i've tried a few times to do it alone, but i find i need that 'humiliation' of getting on the scales each week to spur me on.

Me trying for the last six weeks to do it alone has proved tht I too need he humiliation too Karen! xxx

oh god i'm so good! i went to my boyfriends dads this evening for a few hours and his step mum was just about to dish up dessert....it was a raspberry clotted cream type thing with cream poured over it. she put one on the side for me and i told her i couldn't eat it! i wanted to eat it but i couldn't!

...she also hinted i apply for a job with her company :D

Ooooh well done Karen, that s really good of you. And is the job something you would be interested in?

Ooooh well done Karen, that s really good of you. And is the job something you would be interested in?

thanks - i could have cried when i put it down and said NO! lol

the job is a drugs and alcohol intervention worker with young people. i do love working with young people so i think it's something i might enjoy. the best thing is i will get xmas off and only have to work about 1 weekend every 3 months! the bad thing is that the company is very small and close-knit. i will be quite paranoid thinking people will be watching me with a critical eye because i'd be the managers potential daughter-in-law!

Well done on the desert hun, I ate desert last night as Ive decided it wouldnt count as Im starting properly once Im back!

Ohhh - job sounds cool, and sod them all if they do watch you critically, you might teach em a thing or two! xxx

I can see what you mean, its totally different but on a similar kinda theme - last year I had the head teachers daughter in my class (the little girl is gorgeous and very clever and her mum is a really good friend of mine) but initially it did feel strange if you know what I mean, I didnt want to be treated any differently and I didn't want to treat her differently. The year is over now and it was absolutely fine, I thoroughly enjoyed it - I'll really miss that class and that little girl is one of the ones I'll really miss xxx

i'm sure i'm worrying about nothing and i guess if i don't like it i could go back to my current company as a relief worker (pick your own shifts) until i found something else.

i also have a job interview on thursday too - but undecided as to whether i will go or not. this is purely based on the way i'm feeling stress-wise at the moment....i guess i can decide on the day!

my friend from work rang me a little while ago to say she shampood her dog Gizmo (a shitsu) at the weekend and got soap in his eye. she rinsed it out, then went to trim his hair and he went for her. he wasn't right so she took him to the vet yesterday and apparently he had an ulcer on his eye which has caused his eye to burst! he's in surgery this morning and is having the eye removed - poor little bugger!

got to get ready for work now :( booooooOoooooooooo!

Good luck with the job interview if you decide to go for t, but you've got to so whats right for you havent you.

Poor pooch - sounds yucky!

Aw, I'll be lonely if you're going to work, luckily my friends coming round at 12 for lunch......... maybe should go get dressed! x

LOG OFFFFFFFFFF! x

i'm back!!! has been a long day. finished work at 7pm and then had to get my hair done, so didn't get home until nearly 10pm.

work was ok - had my back to work interview and have to meet with my manager for a stress risk assessment!!!

Back