::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

It's only another lb Karen and you will shift that easy enough. I have declared that I will lose 3.5lb in 2 weeks to get me into the 13's so why don't you join me!

Im back now too - but I was gone ages as I went and got my nails done (had a sneaky few mins on here) then went to Beverley with my Aunty to go to Marks and Spencers xxx

ok at the moment, but i have only been awake for an hour or so, so still relaxed.

i had the worst tension headache when i was playing golf yesterday... the same as the ones i had when i was taking those hormone tablets. think i may see a GP next week to have a chat.

i was already having a little bit of a depressive episode, but i can cope with these and know they will pass. but those tablets seemed to magnify it by about 200% and i haven't felt right since taking them. then all the crap with work on top of that have sent me over the edge. i need to do something about it before it leads to being signed off work with depression and all that...which is something i really want to avoid.

i really don't want to go on anti-depressants again as i took these for 5 years from the age of 23. i was dependant on them as the side effects are similar to the original symptoms when you try to come off them. after several failed attempts it took an entire year to ween myself off them! at the moment the tension headaches are really getting to me and putting me off exercising to try and boost my seratonin. ARGH!

Have you tried St Johns Wort? No side effects and no weaning off period (I think). A friend used it for depression, she was prescribed anti depressants and when she read the reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllyyyy long list of side effects she had to laugh as it was all the symptoms the tablets were supposed to cure! So she used SJW and it done the trick! You can get it from health food shops

i've been thinking about it. the only thing i'm worried about is after using anti-depressants for so long my brain reacts really sensitively towards the smallest of stimulants, such as caffine. so one day i can drink a glass of coke and feel fine, other days i can have half a glass and feel all nervous and edgy and like i'm going to collapse.

i might get something mild to relax me over the weekend then talk about St Johns Wort with my GP.

went to a friends last night to watch a dvd and took alpen lights, ryvita and houmous to munch on. glad i went - by the time i left i was quite relaxed. came home about 1am and went to sleep.

i need to return a parcel to bon prix but it's impossible to get through to them on the phone and you can't take your parcel to the post office :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! by the time i speak to someone i would have paid for the items in phone calls!

Hey - well done on taking those healthy bits and bobs with you Karen! x

i was bad enough on thursday after weigh-in!

i saved up my healthy extras and took them with me along with the houmous and a big bottle of water. i text my friend to saying i was going to asda on the way. when i got there she said she'd was secretly hoping i'd gone to tesco's for krispie creme donuts!!! i don't think so - that was on thursday night! lol

Back