::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Wednesday 10.02.10 - Green

BRUNCH: banana

LUNCH: couscous salad made with pepper, spring onion, apple, tomato, beetroot, radish, courgette, carrot, cucumber, chilli, corriander, lime, beans tomato puree and couscous served with 3 x pagan rolls (hexa) and phildelphia light (hexb)

DINNER: couscous salad made with pepper, spring onion, apple, tomato, beetroot, radish, courgette, carrot, cucumber, chilli, corriander, lime, beans tomato puree, couscous and spicy sauce *(0.5 syns) and homemade coleslaw (0.5 syns) served with bbq quorn and syn free crisps

SNACKS: orange, 2 x packs of space raiders (7 syns), 0% greek yogurt with hightlights stirred in (2 syns)

SYNS: 10 syn

Last edited:
lost 1.5lbs this week.

if you read this take note!!! i had a crap thursday night last week, then was off plan friday, had an incident with a big bag of minieggs and a pitta bread on saturday night. been ok rest of the week but got it in my head i would have a gain or maintain and almost talked myself out of going to weigh-in.

....but i went and was happy with the results.....didn't stay to class as had an appointment with half a pizza!

1lb to go to shift the first stone!

Not so well at the moment. Had some stressful situations going on so sadly no loss for 3 weeks now but I am maintaining which is better than gaining! I am hoping to get it moving again by next Friday

well done on the maintaining. it's soooooooooooooooooo hard to lose weight when everthing else is goin tits up. i'm really struggling at the moment too with all the pressure i'm under.

Saturday 13.02.10 - Green

BRUNCH: weetabix (hexb) with skimmed milk (hexa) and sweetener

LUNCH: 2 x cauldron sausages (3 syns) with baked beans and w/m toast (hexb)

DINNER: jacket potato with homemade coleslaw (0.5 syns) and lettuce, tomato and onion

SNACKS: curly wurly (6 syns)

SYNS: 1000

went ok until Dan brought in a box of thornton chocs.......it's Valetine's weekend, so i aint gonna beat myself up over it! I'm in control :)

Last edited:
been AWOL over the weekend. my head's not in a great place. to be honest that's not an excuse, but i've got more important things to worry about right now than what passes my lips.... like whether i'll have a job next week.

....will try to get back on plan tomorrow as don't wanna start gaining. just needed a few days off to stop caring about anything! :)

well i've been trying all week to be good and it hasn't happened. although i'm not binging on bad food i have been eating alot of the wrong things and not synning anything. i've had a few days where i've stuck to plan then when i gets to evening it's all gone out the window and i've started eating rubbish again.

i go to center parcs a week on monday and don't want to gain for that! :( ... but i just can't seem to get control of my eating. i've been good today and so far had 8 syns, but i've now got it in my head that i want chocolate and crisps :(

not so good! i still haven't got back in control.... and it's making me really miserable. so why can't i do it? crazy!!!

every day i get up and think today is the day then it goes tits up....again!

all i can do is try again tomorrow! :(

everything in my life is out of my hands at the moment so i guess i've surrendered!!!

it's nearly 1pm and i haven't eaten yet, but just bought myself a readymeal worth 4 syns. i really want to stick to plan today.... fingers crossed!

stuck to it 100% yesterday and thought i was back on plan, then we had an away day with work at a hotel and the only veggie option on the buffet was pizza.... not a sandwich or piece of fruit in site :( i didn't have my car so couldn't pop to a shop either.

got weigh-in in the morning.... might face up to my demons and explain to my consultant i'm in a right pickle but i don't actually care.... i've got my interview friday and it's all i'm thinking and caring about for obvious reasons!

Back