::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Hi hun - sorry you've been going through a tough time... re the binge eating, I really 100% recommend you buy "only fat people skip breakfast" book off ebay or somewhere.
I use to binge eat and since I've been reading it I've stopped, I know it sounds too good to be true but try it xxx

Thats a good tip louise, I will have a look for that. Awww karen I hope you are feeling better soon x

thanks ladies. lou i'll check that book recommendation out. i'm currently reading a book called fattitudes, which has been very interesting.

feeling much better mentally although still haven't stuck to plan this week, although today i have. i've developed a weakness for butterkist toffee popcorn - DISASTER! i can eat an entire bag without blinking!

....so, the saga continues!

i've been yo-yoing like a mo-fo recently. i rejoined SW about 3 weeks ago and have avoided class ever since. easter got in the way a little which hasn't been helpful to my cruisade! anyway i'm back on plan today and i'm going to see if i can go it alone. i'll give it a couple of weeks and if i'm struggling i will rejoin a class AGAIN! ...i promise :)

todays menu....

Tuesday 13.04.10 - Green

BREAKFAST: weetabix (hexb), skimmed milk (hexa) and sweetener

LUNCH: couscous with courgette, pepper, spring onion, tomato and sweet chili sauce (1.5 syns) and velvet crunch (4 syns)

DINNER: pasta with tomato, garlic & basil sauce with grated cheese (hex a) - YUM YUM!!!

SNACKS: beans on toast (hex b), malted milk (2 syns), solero (5 syns), 2 bananas

SYNS: 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Corr - it's a cous cous lunch day today, everyone's having it.

Re not going back to class.... can understand but if you start slipping missy then you're straight back to class. I hate it but it's easy to 'weigh tomorrow' when you've not got someone to answer to. Good luck lovely x

thanks lou - got your message. nudge nudge ;) ;) !!!

i promise to go back to class if this doesn't work. i'll give it 2 weeks.

the couscous was crap by the way - made a huge bowl of it and chucked the rest in the bin this evening. got pasta for lunch tomorrow instead :)

Wednesday 14.04.10 - Green

BREAKFAST: weetabix (hexb), skimmed milk (hexa) and sweetener

LUNCH: cold pasta salad with tomato, garlic & basil sauce

DINNER: mugshot (working late at work)

SNACKS: rich tea (2 syns), minimilk (1.5), velvet crunch (4), cheese (hexa), w/m bread (hexb), extra light mayo (1), spring onion, beef space raiders (3.5), 2 malted milk (4)

SYNS: 16

Last edited:
Thursday 15.04.10 - Green

BREAKFAST: 4 x ryvita (hexb), cheese (hexa), extra light mayo (1 syn) and spring onion

LUNCH: chickpea dahl and very low fat yogurt

DINNER: pasta with beanfeast bolognaise made with added mushrooms passata and grated cheese (hexa)

SNACKS: 6 malted milk (12 syns) and weetabix oaty bar (hexb)

SYNS: 13

Last edited:
free yogurt

philidelphia breadsticks snack 6 syns
special k bar 4 syns

and 100,000 syns! today was a disaster - ended up having a 3 course meal at frankie and bennys!

Last edited:
Saturday 17.04.10 - Green

...back on track today after yesterdays cock up! the day started with a sleep-in followed by a lie-in :)

BRUNCH: 3x cauldron lincolnshire sausages (1.5 syn), beans, mushrooms, w/m toast (hexb) and ketchup (0.5 syn)

DINNER:

SNACKS: 3x cauldron sausages (1.5 syns), w/m bread (hexb), ketchup (0.5 syn), wholegrain yogurt (1.5 syns).....ermmmmm cinnamon bun (15 syns), galaxy cookie crumble (12.5 syns)

was all going ok until my boyfriend came home from playing football with a cinnamon bun and galaxy cookie crumble! i told him off then ate them!!!! ....obviously not the right thing to do! i asked him to bring me a curly wurly next time if he feels the urge to 'treat' me! so todays syns have gone through the roof!

SYNS: 33 syns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...haven't even had dinner yet!

Last edited:
properly back on track today!!!

sunday 18.04.10

BRUNCH: 4 x weetabix (2 x hexb), milk (hexa) and sweetener

DINNER: pasta with bolgnaise beanfeast, passata, mushrooms and cheese (hexa)

SNACKS: 7 x melba toast (2.5 syns) and nutella (8 syns), cheese (4 syns)

SYNS: 14.5

Looking good lovely - but where is your fruit?? Hmm?? Hehe. What day is your WI day now? Mine is tomorrow :-( x

i don't really like fruit very much - i'm more into veg. my weekend diary always looks a bit crap as i don't eat as well as i do through the week.

i'm weighing in on a saturday morning. i figure i'm more likely to be naughty on a saturday so i may as well weigh in on a saturday morning.

monday 19.04.10

BREAKFAST: wholegrain muesli yogurt (2.5 syns), satsuma

LUNCH: jacket potato with beans

DINNER: cheese (hexa) & tomato wholemeal sandwich (2 x hexb) and syn free chips with ketchup (1 syn)

SNACKS: 2 x satsuma's, monster munch (5.5 syns), 2 x malted milk (4 syns)

SYNS: 15

Last edited:
tuesday 20.04.10

BREAKFAST: wholegrain muesli yogurt (2.5 syns) and weetabix oaty bar (hexb)

LUNCH: 4 ryvita (hexb), dairylea triangles (hexa), lettuce, tomato and grapes

DINNER: chickpea dahl with quorn pieces and couscous

SNACKS: 2 x satsuma's, 2 x curly wurly (11 syns)

SYNS: 13.5

i stockpiled on curly wurlys and makidos today. there are currently 43 curly wurlys in my cupboard!!! i bought 8 x 5 packs at £1 per pack and 2 x 3 packs of makidos. when i got in from work dan had left 6 curly wurlys by the bed for me :) which i thought was lovely and thoughtful of him. so i ate 2 and gave him have one - a curly wurly that is!!!

....i really have no excuses now and i'm sticking to plan and enjoying it. i've even sorted tomorrows lunch out too!

wednesday 21.04.10

BREAKFAST: wholegrain strawberry yogurt (1.5 syns), weetabix oaty bar (hexb) and 2 x satsumas

LUNCH: jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and homemade coleslaw (cabbage, carrot, onion and extra light mayo (1.5 syns))

DINNER: cheese and brocolli pasta'n'sauce (0.5 syn) with quorn pieces and cheese (hexa)

SNACKS: grapes, 2 x curly wurly's

SYNS: 14.5

Last edited:
Argh, you're braver than me hun, if I had 36 curly wurlys in the cupboard I wouldn't be able to leave them alone. Hence I have nothing bad in my house anymore as can't trust myself. Your dinner today sounds lovely - I'd like some, I'm on a red today and missing my green-ness xx

Back