::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

day 4 - getting easier. i'm used to the shakes instead of food and not craving anything :)

breakfast: shake
snack: cucumber and boursin cheese
lunch: shake
snack: didn't have time
dinner: quorn, peppers, mushrooms and onions fried with fajita spices served with salsa and sour cream

day 5 - so tired this morning. had a really emotionally draining day at work yesterday with a client and didn't realise the impact it had until i got home. of course, i couldn't comfort eat, so was a little tearful and over sensitive. bf found it amusing as i'm normally very chilled out, but the slightest thing sent me over the edge.

my breath now officially smells off poo - it's disgusting i can taste it and even chewing gum doesn't appear to be helping much! i'm really concious as my job involves talking one to one with young people!

breakfast: shake
snack: cheese
lunch: shake
snack: pistachios
dinner: quorn, peppers, mushrooms and onions fried with fajita spices served with salsa and sour cream
snack: peanuts

Last edited:
Yay hun, well done to not giving into the comfort eating, thats a great break through. Just drink lots of water... smelly breath is a small price to pay for a skinny ass x

Not nice! I have friends who did the Atkins a while ago and they had terrible breath. Must be a low carb thing

DAY 6

went for a swim late last night with a mate and felt nice a de-stressed and sleepy after. we sat in the bar for an hour after and i had a mineral water and some peanuts (snack) and my mate had 2 pints of lager!

when i got home i was looking in the fridge for a drink and i was thinking of all the things i wanted to eat. i thought to myself it's likely i will come off CS today as i wanted to eat something nice. thankfully i've got up this morning and feel ok again. :)

brunch: shake
snack: pistachios
dinner:roast vegetables with leeks, goats cheese and tofu! rancid combination but it filled a hole!
snack: cheeeeeeeeeeeeese :)

Last edited:
Well done hun, you're doing brilliantly and have gone past the hard bit, it'll get easier from now in, yay, you're almost at a week, way to go x

thanks lou :) i've had about 5 false starts over the past few months, so i'm really happy to have been able to do 6 days on a plan :)

will definatley be doing a second week then see how i feel about doing a third.

DAY 7: feeling really rough today. had a terrible sleep, but then didn't wake until midday. i've got a sore throat and feel a bit bunged up - i'm hoping it's a reaction to breathing in dust yesterday when cleaning the bedroom rather than some kind of illness.

really bad at having meals at the weekend and i'm really struggling to want to stay on CS. i'm hoping it's a weekend thing. had a chat with bf and he said try to do another week then move onto SW. will see how i feel tomorrow.

BRUNCH: shake
SNACK: nothing
DINNER: homemade vegetarian cottage pie using mashed butternut squash with broccoli - another horrible meal. i didn't even finish it :(
SNACK: cheese

if i'm hungry later i'll have another shake

Make sure you have your shake hun, stick with it.... just 6 more days and you could have a massive boost to your weight loss, imagine what the ticker will look like..... you can do it xxx

officially weighing on a monday. i officially lost 9lbs :)

been off plan monday and today as 2 days off work sick. got a sore throat and fell awful. throat's eased off now though so back to work tomorrow. hoping to be able to get to a chemist tomorrow to stock up on more CS.

i've had a week off CS - booooo!!! i've got some potatoes to use up (sad or what!?!??!) then i will be going back on CS until friday. i'm goin away for a long weekend - budget is £160 and i'm getting in a flap about where to stay.

i need to get a grip on EVERYTHING.

We always stay at Premiere Inns. Much cheaper if you can book 3 weeks in advance but still reasonable if not

well i've gone back on CS today :) feel better for it. although i've been eating crap for the past week i haven't particularly enjoyed any of it - except last nights roast dinner and that was pretty healthy!

i also booked a hotel last night. it works out at £52 a night just for a room. we're off to berkshire - for no reason except i like the look of

the hotel!!!
Wokefield-Park-Mansion-House-4.jpg

Back