::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

the interviews are on 26th feb. if unsuccessful i think redundancy is end of march!

i won't get an redundancy pay as i haven't been there 2 years yet.

i'm very scared but quite hopeful....i'm rubbish at interviews but good at my job!

Fell asleep at 6pm last night so didn't get all my syns and healthy extras in - better than overeating i guess!

Not a great day all round - completely disorganised and a bit forgetful.

Tuesday 2.02.10 - Green

BREAKFAST: large portion of Melon (SS x 2)

LUNCH: 2 x ryvita (3 syns), philidelphia light (3.5 syns), beef space raiders (3.5 syns) and hi-fi bar (hex b)

DINNER: 2 egg cheese and onion omelette (hex a), mushrooms(S), baked beans(SS), w/m bread (hex b) and ketchup (1.5 syns)

SNACKS: 0% greek yogurt with added sweetener, vanilla essence and highlights (2 syns)

SYNS: 13.5

SPEED FOODS: 4 :rolleyes:

Wednesday 3.02.10 - Green

BREAKFAST: large portion of Melon (SS x 2)

LUNCH: jacket potato with cheese (2 x hexa and 1 x hexb), lettuce(S) and tomato(S) and a hi-fi bar (hexb)

DINNER: bubble and squeek made with butternut squash(S), potato and leek(S) with green beans(S), baked beans(SS), 3 x vegetable fingers (9 syns) and brown sauce (1 syn)

SNACKS:

SYNS: 10

SPEED FOODS: 8 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Looks like you are still on course though!

I'm sure you will do fine at the interview. Just remember that you are the BEST person for the job x

thanks taz. i'm not too great in interviews, but my clinical manager is making it very clear that she doesn't want me to leave, which has boosted my confidence :)

lost 1.5lbs this week... was hoping for a bit more. looks like i'll have to go out for a curry, an italian and eat half a birthday cake to have a bigger loss again! lol

well i've gone and buggered up todays food. finished the day off with 1000 mini eggs! grrrr! don't even know how many syns i've had.....was ok until that point!

back on 100% in the morning.

>>finished the day off with 1000 mini eggs!

Doh! You know, every year without fail I get more easily derailed by the massive amounts of interesting and tasty chocolate varieties at Easter than I do by all the cakes and mince pies at Christmas. They're so much more tempting!

i'm not even a big chocolate fan. give me a packet of kettle chips any day!

the past 2 days have been a write-off. i was ill thursday night and had friday off plan. saturday was back on track until about 8pm when i decided to eat the open packet of mini eggs that bf had left near the bed - curse him!. i picked him up from town at 2am and got a salad and houmous in pitta.

i've got the sabotage demon in my head! we went to the harvester today and my meal totalled around 14 syns - which is great, but then i secretly wanted bf to order desert....which he didn't! i thanked him after.

i'm hungry now....might have a tin of veg ravioli.

Sunday 6.02.10 - Green

BRUNCH: w/m toast(hex b), cheese (hexa), pepper, tomato, onion ....lush!

DINNER: HARVESTER - salad cart (few syns for mayo and red devil) plus w/m roll (hexb), stuffed mushrooms with peas and jacket potato (about 8 syns)

SNACKS: veg ravioli

SYNS: 14 ?

Monday 8.02.10 - Green

BRUNCH: baked beans with quorn sausages

LUNCH: jacket potato with cheese (2 x hexa), beans and salad

DINNER: 2 x w/m rolls (2 x hexb), 3 x quorn burgers (1.5 syns), 2 x low fat cheese slices (4 syns), ketchup (1 syn) salad of: watercress, tomato, pepper, onion, cucumber and balsamic vinegar

SNACKS: 2 x oranges

SYNS: 6.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 9.02.10 - Green

BRUNCH: baked beans with quorn sausages

LUNCH: jacket potato with cheese (2 x hexa + hexb), beans and salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion and cucumber)

DINNER: couscous salad made with pepper, spring onion, apple, tomato, beetroot, radish, courgette, carrot, cucumber, chilli, corriander, lime, beans tomato puree and couscous served with bbq quorn, olives (1 syn) and a tbsp olive oil (hexb)

SNACKS: Melon, orange and 2 x mint viscounts (7 syns)

SYNS: 8

Last edited:
Toilet troubles Karen???

lol - no just weeing alot. been drinking 1 litre of water every day before 12pm, so spend the afternoon back and forth to the toilet!

Hello stranger!! Lovely to see you back here. Hiya to Taz and Rainbow too xxx

hi louise - hows it going???

i've been back on SW since 7th Jan...after getting to my heaviest weight EVER! grrr!

are you following any diets at the moment?

Yippee to SW and double yippee to losing 11.5lbs, thats fantastic, well done. I'm on celebrity slim at the moment.... saying that, I only started it again today. x

Reactions: Taz
Back