::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

DAY 1:

breakfast: shake
snack: pistachios
lunch: shake
dinner: lettuce, cucumber, shallots, olives, tomatoes, pesto, goats cheese, boursin, peppers and a little bit of houmous

had some cravings for food last night before bed. i wasn't hungry but kept thinking that in the morning i will have something nice to eat! i've got up this morning and i'm ok again!

DAY 2:

breakfast: shake
lunch: shake
dinner: mushrooms, plum tomatoes and veggie sausages

Last edited:
I always try to ignore the cravings at night. I just go into the bedroom cus I am too lazy to go back to the kitchen! Ha ha

i'm a bit like that myself! i don't get the food i just torture myself by thinking about it and sometimes watching cookery/baking programmes!

soooooo i'm thinking of joining SW next Wednesday. i've found a class at 5pm and another at 5.30pm, which is ideal as i finish work at 4.30pm, so could go straight to class :)

i know what you mean. my ideal class would be about 9.30-10am on a saturday morning, so i could get it out of the way. i wish class was only an hour long, but most classes i've been to last a good hour and a half and when you've just left work it's a killer!

SW class isn't something i particularly enjoy but it can be a bit of a necessity and i know this sounds selfish but i really don't care about other peoples weight problems. not sure if this i have so much to lose myself and also because i'm in a quite emotionally demanding job and hear so many terrible things that if i hear someone go on and on and on about how they'd eaten a cream cake at the weekend and as a result put on half a pound it drives me insane! ...and don't get me started on those women who talk amongst themselves when the consultant is trying to talk to the whole group!

Omg I know exactly what you mean! And then there's the 'saints' that look down their nose at you as soon as you mention chocolate! I got to the stage where I would just go a WI then leave and not stay for the group bit. I also used to get really down when I'd had a good week, lost quite a bit then someone else would do half a lb better and get SOTW :( ha ha how grumpy am I?!

I prefer it here, getting involved in the journey's of those I WANT to be involved in and not those I have no desire to know how their week has been! x

rejoining is a difficult decision to make. i can handle it for the 1st month or so but after that people start to irritate me and i start analysing peoples behaviours! i guess i could join up til xmas and then see if i can push myself to return to class after that...... can't wait to book my hypnotherapy in the new year :)

Last edited:
Hi hun - join!!! You don't have to stay to class each week if you don't want to. I think we are very similar and I can not do this alone, I've tried so many times before. xxx

GREEN
DAY 1: Thursday 25.11.10

BREAKFAST: 3 x pagen krisprolls (B), laughin cow traingles (A) and grapes

LUNCH: homemade scotch broth (leeks, potatoes, carrots, onion, barley, lentils, stock) followed with satsumas

DINNER: linguini with tomato sauce (pasatta, tinned tomatoes, puree (0.5 syn), garlic puree (1 syn)) and cathedral city light (A & B)

SNACKS: grapes, satsumas and curly wurly's (12 syns)

SYNS: 13.5

Last edited:
GREEN
DAY 2: Friday 26.11.10

BREAKFAST: pear, 2 bananas and 2 satsumas

LUNCH: linguini with tomato sauce (pasatta, tinned tomatoes, puree (0.5 syn), garlic puree (0.5 syn))with grated cheese (A), grapes and a fat free yogurt

DINNER: syn free wedges, 2 x quorn burgers (1 syn), 2 x w/m rolls (2xB), cheese (A), ketchup (2 syns) and side salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and balsamic vinegar)

SNACKS: fat free yogurt, curly wurly (6 syns) and fox's triple biscuit bar (4.5 syns)

SYNS: 14.5

Last edited:
I know what you mean there, altho i think im thinking about food just too much lol im begining to obsess! last night i was thinking about meal plans for the week and i was thinking food that much i made myself hungry which made me pick out the fridge lol

Back