::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

there was 3 days last week where i didnt use any syns...im going to have to make a concious effort to eat more this week lol...

mind you im xmas shopping at the min online and toys r us website keeps going down and its making me want to eat so i think ill have no problems today lol

GREEN
DAY 3: Saturday 27.11.10

BREAKFAST: Oatso simple (B) with low fat yogurt and banana

LUNCH: jacket potato with cheese (A) and baked beans, lettuce and tomatoes

DINNER: Ainsley Harriot lentil dahl with added mushrooms and quorn pieces, brown basmati rice and 1 tbsp mango chutney (2 syns)

SNACKS: 2 satsumas, curly wurly (6 syns), jelly (0.5 syn), 4 ryvita (B) with cath.city light (A) and 2 tbsp pickle (2 syns)

SYNS: 10.5

Last edited:
Yay to loving your first week, my next useful tip... take each week a week at a time rather than thinking about the big goal, just set mini goals. I'm a serial giver upper and doing weekly goals has helped xxx

thanks lou - i'm trying to do it slightly different this time. my first targets are half a stone off, then to the next stone, then 1 stone off.

it's a difficult time of year and there's lots of temptation starting to arise, but because i'm just starting my motivation is at an all time high. i'm just seeing what i can lose before christmas arrives. :)

not sure what i'm gonna have for dinner tonight - will go shopping and decide later. tempted to do homemade pizza though :)

GREEN
DAY 4: Sunday 28.11.10

BRUNCH: w/m toast (B), baked beans, mushrooms, 4 quorn sausages and ketchup (0.5 syn)

DINNER: Uncle Ben's mexican rice (2.5 syns), 2 ryvita (3 syns), cath.city light (A), pickle (1 syn) followed by satsuma, banana and grapes covered in yogurt (0.5 syn)

SNACKS: 2 satsumas, leftover Ainsley Harriot lentil dahl with added mushrooms and quorn pieces, brown basmati rice and 1 tbsp mango chutney (2 syns), 2 quorn sausages on a w/m roll (B) and ketchup (0.5 syn), chocolate fudge highlights (2 syns)

SYNS: 12

Last edited:
yeah i'm doing well at the moment taz. it's that 1st week enthusiasm though :)

had a bit of a wierd dinner tonight as i never made it to the supermarket and my dad made his scotch broth which i LOVE and was planning on taking to work for lunch tomorrow but for some reason he decided to empty a tin of chickpeas into it and it now smells of s**t!!! and i can't eat things if they smell of s**t :(

GREEN
DAY 5: Monday 29.11.10

BREAKFAST: baked beans and 4 quorn sausages

LUNCH: Innocent Veg Pot moussaka (2.5 syns), 2 satsumas and a low fat yogurt

DINNER: half a pack of batchelor's garlic and herb wholegrain pasta'n'sauce (0.5 syn) with added pasta, quorn pieces, extra light laughin cow traingles (A), topped with cath.city light (B)

SNACKS: chocolate fudge highlights (2 syns) 2 x extra mints (0.5 syn), 2 satsumas, ryvita minis (B), 4 malted milk biscuits (8 syns)

SYNS: 13.5

Last edited:
145016.jpg

2.5 syns on green - LOVE IT!

Karen - wow, that innocent stuff looks lovely, is it majorly expensive? x

i think they're around £3.50 though don't quote me on that. i think it's expensive, but it's very fresh tasting and i would normally spend up to £7 at lunch time when not on SW, so a bargain for me!

GREEN
DAY 6: Tuesday 30.11.10

BREAKFAST: Oatso simple (B) with chopped banana and low fat yogurt plus 2 satsumas

LUNCH: half a pack of batchelor's garlic and herb wholegrain pasta'n'sauce (0.5 syn) with added pasta, quorn pieces, extra light laughin cow traingles (2 syns), topped with cath.city light (A) and 2 satsumas

DINNER: asda meat free mexican style chilli served in a taco (3.5 syns) with lettuce, shallot and cheese (A) and half a pack of uncle ben's mexican rice (1 syn) followed by chopped banana dusted with cinnamon and topped with weightwatchers custard (4.5 syns)

SNACKS: chocolate fudge highlights (2 syns), weebix oaty bar (B)

SYNS: 13.5

Last edited:
Back