Moderators please help!

elissa_and_neil

I'm really confused as to why one of my posts in the recipe forum hasn't showed up. I posted a marshmallow recipe, then replied to it with an alternative version of the recipe which was more successful but it hasn't showed up for hours.

I hope I haven't done anything wrong, I don't think I can remember all the adjustments I made to the recipe if the post is lost!

If the moderators decide not to allow post how will I know?? I really don't think there was anything in there to cause a mod to remove the post though, nothing but a recipe! :(:confused::(

I tried the FAQ section and I can't find a way to contact a moderator directly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

Hi hun, I see someone has found it for you, if you want to keep an eye on it, click on the thread tools at the top of the posts, and then subscribe to this thread, you can then find all the threads you subscribe to (or want to find again lol) in the User CP section

Yes Sarah-Jayne, that is the thread. I really want the better recipe to appear soon before people waste their time trying to make something which it turned out didn't work!

Thanks Eclipse - I'm new to the forum, still trying to work out how to use it properly. :)

You might still be in the period (because of your low post count) where your messages need to be approved before they are posted? Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

You might still be in the period (because of your low post count) where your messages need to be approved before they are posted? Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Yes, sometimes this can happen if there is a link, or certain keywords in the message and the member is new. There's nothing awaiting approval at the mo :)

Back