Moffgal's back and she means BUSINESS!

Think she knows but I've been at this for so long and chucked myself off the wagon so many times she's probably forgotten!

WI is tonight so we shall see. Done loads of exercise, feeling pretty good but you never know...

Have had a bit of a reality check tho, 8 weeks till my first dance show! now, do i want to be up on stage looking like this, or.....? have booked a gym review for Friday to pick up the pace, need to get this weight shifting.

Good luck with WI, but don't forget that exercise doesn't necessarily transfer to a result on the scales all the time. And it's great that you're doing so much exercise, I wish I had the self discipline to do some haha.

I bet you look loads better than you think already, and you can change so much in 8 weeks too anyway, you'll be fab! :D

Hi Moffgal, Just been reading your diary. Have been on holidays so only just back and catching up. Great to see you back and so motivated. Hope the scales plays nice this week ..

Hope WI went well :D x

It didn't go well. 1lb on. But then i think back and HOW much have I been picking at the boys food??? Left over chips, half empty bags of crisps, etc.

The other thing that myself and another clerk identified was we don't have to pay to weigh in so that incentive is gone. So as of next week we're going to keep a fiver a week aside for each other, so we are actually paying for it. Then we can ask for whatever we've accumulated back when we've lost a stone, or whatever.

Planned most of my tracker last night, looking good and I've left a few points each day for the nighttime munchies. There's lots of sweets in the house with the boys being off school but if I've got points to use then I'll make a good choic as opposed to having no points left and thinking sod it where's the chocolate!

Today's food:
Cornflakes 4, milk 3
Bulgar wheat salad 5, ham 3, curly wurly 3
Chicken (not weighed it yet), parma ham 2, soft cheese 1, potatoes 5

The chicken will be about 4-5 so that leaves me with 3-4 to play with.

Gym this morning. I do feel like I've lost inches, my jeans are baggier and I feel slimmer around my waist. This exercise has to be doing something!

Well done on the inch loss, fab news! Sorry your WI wasn't positive. But you know what caused it so onwards and up(erm, down?)wards!

Paying out and getting your money back after a certain milestone sounds like a fab idea... might pinch it, but no idea who I'd pay! Anywhere I could put money I know how to get it back haha!

Well it's not turned into such a great week. DS2 has had me up at 5.30am every morning and spends the entire day following me round whinging. think he's getting his last 2 teeth, least I hope that's all it is. DS1 is being a little so and so, back chatting, naughtiness, seeing how far he can push me etc. I have tried not to let it affect me but by the end of the day I just find myself thinking bugger it I deserve whatever it is I lay my hands on.

Not in a great place right now. need to get my head straight.

Hugs x

Thanks Carly x

DS2 had us up at 4.50am this morning! he's not right at all, bless him. DS1 was at his Nana's last night and at soccer school today and all this week so that should keep him busy.

need about 15 cups of tea to get going this morning...

I'm OK, thanks xx

Only half on so I'm cool with that. clearing out the loft today I found loads of old photos, when me and Himself were young and loved up- we had some realllllly nice holidays pre kids! And i had a really nice figure too, have took a photo out of the box and kept it to put on the fridge. it was 9 years ago and I looked fan-flipping-tastic. it was around the time I got to goal first time, well about 6mths before, so i was looking good.

I'm so tired, hope DS2 sleeps tonight.

Hope ur ok :) x

Back