Mollyrock's Diary...wk 8...i'm ready for u!!!

You are fabulous lady....x

Awk ladies x x thank you so very much. I was so worked up and now im so happy :)
Just had a lovely meal.....
I stir fried some gammon strips with...
onions
mushrooms
green pepper
grated cauliflower
Chinese 5 spice
soy sauce
worchester sauce
black pepper
half a sachet of blue dragon black bean sauce.......
Im stuffed lol
x x x

Finishing the night off with a frozen banana with my two alpen lights crumbled and melted over the top :)

Well, i was really plzd with the two and a half loss last WI. I didn't expect it due to drinking wine for two nights before WI so it was a lovely surprise. I didn't want to go when i got up that morning as i wasn't at all confident but i did promise myself at the beginning of this journey that i would weigh in for the first 3 mths unless on holiday.
So that's 12.5lb off in four wks. I am going to a bbq tomorrow so i am going to flexi syn (on alcohol probably) and then pull it back in with upping my superfree the following 3 days before weigh in.
So... my goal is to get my 1 stone award for which i need 1.5LB loss....fingers crossed xxx

Well, i was really plzd with the two and a half loss last WI. I didn't expect it due to drinking wine for two nights before WI so it was a lovely surprise. I didn't want to go when i got up that morning as i wasn't at all confident but i did promise myself at the beginning of this journey that i would weigh in for the first 3 mths unless on holiday. So that's 12.5lb off in four wks. I am going to a bbq tomorrow so i am going to flexi syn (on alcohol probably) and then pull it back in with upping my superfree the following 3 days before weigh in. So... my goal is to get my 1 stone award for which i need 1.5LB loss....fingers crossed xxx

Got a good plan Hun, you should do well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Molly, so pleased for you, thanks for my encouragement x Andy and I are having a BBQ tonight although I left sunshine in Wigan and now in the cloudy Preston.... I think I'm going to relax a little tonight and have a cheeky Malibu with diet pepsi apart from red wine it's the only alcoholic drink I like my food will be on plan though.

Ur very welcome Denise xx
Party time tonight....i'm feeling quite gd. My clothes feel better on me and i'm wearing a top that i haven't worn for a while as my spare tyre was bigger than my boobs. It seems to be disappearing now :) I quite like this gap now that i have going between my boobs and my tummy :) :banana dancer:
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend xxx

Sad day today :( My daughter who is pregnant with my second grandchild has been for a ultrasound scan. She's eight wks gone. Unfortunately they were unable to detect the heartbeat and baby measures the same as last week. I'm praying to it's going to be ok. There has been so much sadness around our family this year :(

I had my blowout at weekend and had a fun night. Haven't eaten enough this past two days so i don't know how that will reflect on the scales on wednesday. We will see.
Hope ur all doing well xx

Sad day today :( My daughter who is pregnant with my second grandchild has been for a ultrasound scan. She's eight wks gone. Unfortunately they were unable to detect the heartbeat and baby measures the same as last week. I'm praying to it's going to be ok. There has been so much sadness around our family this year :( I had my blowout at weekend and had a fun night. Haven't eaten enough this past two days so i don't know how that will reflect on the scales on wednesday. We will see. Hope ur all doing well xx

Oh no I hope everything is ok with the baby x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you so much honi. Just have to take it one day at a time and hope and pray everything is ok. My poor baby girl must be going through hell xx

Aw thankyou Meloncolie xxx Hope u r keeping welll.

No news today really. My head is in a spin tbh. No news with my daughters pregnancy. Apparently
she just has to wait and if she doesn't pass it they will do another scan. I'm not even convinced they should see/hear a heart beat at 8 wks from what i have read.I know they said it had not grown from the 7 wk scan and it had moved down in womb. She was offered medication to abort the baby but she refused. It's very stressful, all i want to do is cry, my heart is breaking but i need to be strong for my beautiful girl too. This felt so special and with losing Dad a few wks ago it's as though it was meant to be a sign :-(
It's WI tomorrow. For once i'm not stressing about that. I know i haven't eaten enough and have gone over my syns on four occasions. With all the stress i haven't been able to plan my meals and go shopping the same. Trying times eh :-( Hopefully next week will be a better one.
Enjoy ur week everyone xxx

0.5 lb on :-(

Thank you sweety x x
Hope u r well and having a gd wk

Superfree as much as u can nxt two days, it will pull it back together for u x x

Back