Extra Easy Moma No Added Sugar Porridge Oat Pots, Healthy B?

Sewychloe

Hi all you lovely Slimming world Ladies and Gents,

I have been having Moma No Added Sugar Porridge Oat Pots in a morning, I have been counting them as my Healthy B. I have seen that they are 70g per pot. I am making them up with hot water.

I am doubting that they count as my B choose?

Please help!

Many thanks,
Sewychloe

Hi all you lovely Slimming world Ladies and Gents,

I have been having Moma No Added Sugar Porridge Oat Pots in a morning, I have been counting them as my Healthy B. I have seen that they are 70g per pot. I am making them up with hot water.

I am doubting that they count as my B choose?

Please help!

Many thanks,
Sewychloe

They are showing as 12 syns on the app... yikes. That is quite a lot.

Normally, you can have 40g of regualr porridge oats as your hexB, so this would be almost double your allowance.

Are you able to make your own porridge in the mornings? I don't believe any of those pots can count as your hexB :(

I can imagin, as they are an instant porridge oats that no they don't count. There's probably some milk powder etc in there to make them tasty and they've probably been a little processed so there no as high in fibre any more.

Plus they are over the 40g allowance.

I make up overnigt oats in a sistema soup container each night with Tesco value oats, value frozen berries and a Miller light (I also add 1syns worth of flax seed). It takes a bit of effort in the morning but it saves time in the morning.

Back