MommyB's New Adventure

Thanks Iris, yes want a good loss before hols as i know i will put a bit on whilst i'm there- I am human!!

Just ben saying on my main diary that i'm really enjoying the change of diet, feel like i have more choice and variety and so it will be sustainable.

food for today was
B toasted bagel with l/f crpead and apricot jam
L felafel, salad, choc flavoured twister ice lol
s go ahead bkaed bars, apple and sultana flavour
D tuna steak,roast veg, couscous, strawberrys and cream

came in at 1286 today which is good cos i went 300 over yesterday, but that did include an indian takeaway and wine, so i think i did ok

Your daily diet always sounds so appetising. You should open a B&B - I'd stay! :p

I've been at the old twister choc ices myself, must admit. Thank god for low cal treats, they keep you sane!

LOL Iris, i'm not sure about a B&B but i do like a bit of variety, i see some peoples food diaries and they seem to eat more or less the same day after day, i just could do that !!
plan for today

B weetabix
L bagel with ham and soft cheese + some slaldy bits
Dlow fat sausage with garlicky mash and leeks

Hey jane.
Just popping by to say i am really impressed with your CC you are doing fab hun..
Have a nice day xx

How many cals can you have a day?

I get 1500 a day, which is great, feels like more than 21 points just cos its a bigger number:rolleyes:

food for today

B-a banana and a fig yogurt.
S apple
L large torpedo roll,NO BUTTER,ham.lettuce,tomato, e/l mayo , cadbury lite choc mousse, ww lemon cake slice.
s-philly lite dipper snack pack
D ww beef hot pot,brocoli,leeks,mushroom, muller lite cherry yogurt

total so far 1510, and will be having a beer tonight with mr B when he comes home, so slightly over but not enough to have a major worry

How's it hanging, mommyb? Just as an aside, I love your screen-name... it sounds so blingtastically r'n'b. :p

I usually trot in here just to have a drool over your menus, must admit. Hope it's going to plan this week!

Thanks for dropping by Iris, havent updated my menus for a couple of days but i lost 3 lbs this week and my weight is the lowest since joining mins so I'm really pleased with that. tgrying for another 3lb in the 2 weeks til my hols-think that is realistic

yesterday i did not feel like i was on a diet

I had:
B herb omlette
s fig yogurt
L beans and cheese on toast, banana and custard ( low fat of course)
s alpen lite bar ( choc and fudge)
D oven chips, scampi and salad, twister ice lol.

Staying at friends tonight which will involve a takeaway and mucho vino, but plan to cut back in the week to balance things out.

Congrats on the 3lbs! I think you're walking proof that taking weight off doesn't have to be total misery, that you can still eat a great diet and have fun with food.

I think you've decided my next chip shop treat... scampi! Haven't had any in much too long.

hi Iris, i have been VERY bad this weekend but am back on track now, fingers crossed i can pull it back for my weigh in on friday. Then just one more week to my hols (been and bought a wetsuit this morning:eek:)

Well after messing about for months,giving up completely at the end of november and regaining everything i have lost in the last couple of years i am restarting cal counting tomorrow. still have my main diary in the members section but feel that this one wil b useful to post my food and have other cal counters let me know how i'm doing.

Off shopping now to stock up on good stuff !!!

Thanks for upping theis thread. You have some yummy menu ideas:)
New year, new start. Good luck with it x

Thanks both,its funny i have dieted on and off for years,yet after a break of a couple of months i feel like i dont know where to start,but got me a new cal counter book and been shopping so i am hoping will be starting completely afresh with none of the old bad habits !!

Back