MommyB's New Adventure

Food so far today -daily allowance 1500

skimmed milk for drinks 100

B-bacon sandwich (using 2 slices white kingsmill and asda extra trimmed back baconand a smearing of ketchup) 304

Snack-weetabix oaty bar 67

Lunch will be jacket potato with cheese and coleslaw ,evening meal undecided yet-probably quorn lambsteak and oven chips with veg

final update

milk for drinks 100
breakfast as above 304
snack 67
lunch as above 387 plus asda individual jelly and evap lite 80
snack-bananas and grapes 130
diner-quorn lambstyle grill 97, microwave chips 116,cabbage leeks and sweetcorn 75, blackcherry mullerlite 94.

total for day 1450

Day 2
Milk for drinks 100
B- 2 egg omlette with herbs,cooked in a spray of oil,and poached mushroom 200
s-1 fig roll 70
L-2 slices wholemeal bread,clover lite,1 slice leerdammer lite, lettuce,cucumber, 1 pack ryvita minis ( sweetchilli flavour), shape yog ( mango flav) total 469
s-white choc oaty bar 67
D- morrocan chicken and couscous, 400, asda gfy choc mousse 70

total 1375 leaving 125 to 'bank' plus 50 from yest .

Day 3
milk for drinks 100
B 50g sultana bran and milk 200
s banana 80
L-ww ocean pie,carrots and green beans ,ww banofee whip dessert 300
s snacksized flake 80,2 slices bread and lowfat spread 230
D-pasta, sundried tomato and chilli sauce, 1oz cheddar, asda gfy choc mousse

total for day 1521

hi Mommy B
Just wanted to say I have read your diary and well done for starting again! I've spent the whole of Jan mucking about but have been back on track for 2 days (not really calorie counting, although I keep a bit of an eye out, more healthy eating because I get a bit obsessed if I calorie count, although you've tempted me to start again!)

Anyway good luck! :)

Thanks and good luck to you too. know what you mean about becoming obsessed. I am doing cal counting in conjunction with following the Beck diet solution which is based on cognative behaviour therapy-I'm hoping to develope some proper good habits:)

Back