mommyB's SW journey

Hiya :)

I've just been catching up with your diary, is it safe for us guys in here? lool

Good to read you're doing so well, and I am certain the OFSTED thing will go better than you expect - it is very natural to be nervous about it though.

Keep up the good work and you should get a good weigh in :)

gentlemen always welcome m'dear.
I am now just generally peed off with the whole ofsted thing, just want it out of the way now,it irks me that we would be marked down if we had messed them about in a similar way.

My mum isnt well at the moment either, she has to take warfarin due to an irregular heartbeat and it looks as tho her levels are all out. she has been quite poorly over the weekend but has been to gp today, is having blood checked tomorrow and then seeing her cardiac nurse on thursday. Hope they can get her sorted soon.

So the combination of the 2 is probably why i have a thumping headache right now. fortunately the pta wine and cheese party iwas suppose to go to tonight has been postponed ,tho part of me quite fancied a glass of wine after the day i've had, but then i just save myself some syns dont i?

sorry to be having a bit of a moan, the good news is i still havent turned to my usual crutch of food, so a gold star there.

Today i have had (green day)

milk HeA

B 56g sultana bran HeB x2
S Mullerlite yogurt
L golden savoury rice, 2 hardboiled eggs, cucumber,tomatoes, followed by banana
s nectarine and a few raspberries
D Jacket spud, stagg garden chilli (3.5 syns) 2 grated babybel lite (HeA).

thanks for the lunch tip of the rice and eggs Dave, it was delicious,made a great packed lunch.

well in all honesty the cheese and wine avoided me!!! but thanks.

Just worked out my food plan for tomorrow. going ee

B turkey rashers,quorn sausages,egg,beans/toms
L can stewing steak with mash and veg
D pasta with bacon and parsnips (this is a really yummy Jamies Oliver recipe that i wreckon i can adapt to make it SW friendly)

i just need to find a filling snack for late afternoon as MrB in London tomorrow so i will eat with hime when he gets home later

Will do H, off to meeting in a minute, ben out and picked up a skirt that i liked in sainsbury's yesterday as decided it would be good for meeting,glad i didnt get it yesterday-25% off today so £16.50 instead of £22. Am a happy mommyB now!! who cares how the meeting goes, I will look good and thats what counts Hahaha

Well lets hope its a lucky skirt
having something new on and a bargain at that is bound to give you a sense of confidence - hope it went well

Well confidentially prevents me from saying yet how we got on, but i still like my skirt even tho it seems not to be lucky. But as mrB has just told me 'everything is an opprtunity' hhmmmm ?!

Thats true!!!

i have just been to the bank. A few doors from my bank is a cafe/take away, which i noticed this morning had a sign in the window inviting me to go in and try one of their toasted teacakes ( yes it was aimed at me personally). And i found myself thinking oooooh i havent had a teacake for ages, which would normally be enough to have me throught the door before you can say "do you want jam on it?" but i actually asked myself if i really miss them and the answer was NO , i dont. I doubt very much that i will live out my days without ever having a toasted teacake again,but my life is no less rich for not having them on a regular basis.

Progress methinks!!

Good going hun, That is such a positive attitude to have. Personally I would have probally been thinking "free" I'll have 2 please!!!!

Hi hun, well done you for resisting the toasted teacakes!! Keep up the good work xx

Oh definite progress
what is it with toasted tea cakes - I was out with friend on monday - she had one and I didnt - I just thought I dont need this and I felt better for not having it - I bought a banana instead :):)

hope the ofsted is going well

Ofsted have finished and gone,leaving a trail of devastation behind them !!

I have today resisted those teacakes, bought the girls an icecream when the van came around earlier and had nothing myself, and when i went to pick up the menu for our teams xmas meal i noted that it would be on a friday after my weigh in!!!

Positives aside i still have my headache, my back hurts and now my tummy feels a bit funny.

My mum has had her bloods checked and her weeked episode wasnt caused by that, and she is happy to leave it at that. i think she is very wrong,but she is an adult and capable of making that decision herself. i have told her as much.

I too think Mum is wrong - but at the moment she may not want to know - and that could change so hold on in there - I think sometimes we need to know what is wrong with them even if they dont want to know :):)

so glad ofsted have left - have they said anything that the school did not know about

Hey Hun, I hope you are feeling better. Gosh you are good resisting an ice cream as well, I need your willpower! x

Back