mommyB's SW journey

LOL, Bless hun! I can't say red days do that to me but then I drink so much bloomin tea I wee loads anyway! I'm glad that you had a nice weekend and those horrible boys were punished and you were given the support you needed. Its so important to have support in work.

Your menu for the week looks lovely, Its so much easier planning a week or more in advance isn't it? I would be lost without my little notebook of menus. I find it helps keep costs down when shopping as well - that is if Jon isn't with me and then it all spirals out of control anyway!!!! Bless him he is loosing weight really well however he just isn't eating enough - he kinda thinks that the best way to loose weight is to eat very little, so I had a chat with him at the weekend and I have him back on track and eating more but better foods! We have both agreed though that we will be easy breezy at the weekend when it comes to our diets - I always have been a bit less worried at te weekend! and that has made him feel better as he know he can then have his milkshakes and crisps etc (as long as we are eating well enough during the week to loss we will stick with it!)

Monday RED
B 2 weetabix Hxb
s-clemantine and an apple
L gammon,egg,toms,mushrooms,muller lite
s-weetabix white choc oaty bar (hxb), mini babybel (hxa)
D steak and roast veg ( 2 syns for olive oil),peas and sweetcorn, sugar free jelly ,evap lite (1.5 syns)

so a good day for me, was in asda and the person in front of me had a galaxy ripple in their trolley. a personal favourite,and i thought i could have one of those, i have the syns spare for it, but i chose not to have it just for the sake of it-another big step for me (have just checked and for my future reference they are 8.5 syns)
i have had a few throat sweets today but i'm afraid i needed them so there. Off to bed now with hot drink and paracetomol, heres to another good day tomorrow

tuesday-Green
B-beans on toast (hxb) 2 syns for spread
s banana
L ww mediteranean pasta, 2 grated babybels (HXA), muller lite
s 2 boiled potatoes ( cooked too many for kids tea-it was the spuds or a bisuit!!)
D stir fry veg,noodles, chicken ( hxB), spices,a little olive oil 1 syns, cadburys lite choc mousse 3.5 syns

Total syns for day 6.5

Today EE

B-2 quorn sausages,2 rashers tesco h/l bacon, mushrooms,fried egg .5syns beans

L salmon,couscous and veg

d ww shepherds pie 4.5syns

Have a meeting a 6 so will have my tea earleir than usual so am saving my hxB to have a bowl of cereal or toast later on.

feel dreadful this morning, my cold is progressing and was up part of the night with Rhiannon who had tummy ache, think it was trapped wind as a couple of good f@rts and she felt much better, ended up having her in our bed which meant not much more sleep-a wriggling 6 year old who pinches all the covers!! luckily (for her) she was back on top form this morning but the combination of cold and tiredness has left me floored. sorry to sound so pitifull!!

Bless hun, I hope you feel better soon. Its never much fun being up with a little one but its so much worse when you are not on form yourself.

Gosh I really have to admire your willpower girl! You are going to have the weight off in no time at all. I'm terrible at resisting temptation especially at the weekend as you know!!!

I am sure you will be just fine and if you don't loose it may be due to you comming down with something. Think Positive!

Am trying to think positive honest i am-do feel a bit less wobbly here and there so hoping it shows on the scales.
COld improving,feel a bit more human today,but still gonna have a lazyish day,no point rushing things is there!!LOL
Olivia has a school friend comming for tea so off to asda soon to buy them some treats.
Tomorrow i am going to Frankie and Bennys for lunch, wasnt in my plan for the week i know, but mates birthday so needs must!! will try be sensible-will be driving so no wine at least-plus it is at least AFTER weigh in!!

Hi Jane, well done on your loss last week, it's well deserved. Hope you are starting to feel better, I'm just after getting shot of the cold but now my hubby has it, grrrrrrr! Good luck for WI tomorrow, xx ps can you send me some willpower please???

No sorry girls i need all my willpower !!

Well another 1lb off ,i actually feel like its more ,y'know in my clothes etc so maybe it'll show up next week-have been at the 'tunes' and 'soothers' this week too.

Cold seems a bit better today,tho my plans for the morning went out of the window when my dentist was running 50mins late. I only needed a check uo and found myself wondering if she would ahve still seen me if i'd been that late. Oh well,on the plus side no work needs doing (despite 50 mins of grinding my teeth in the aiting room LOL)
Am going to Frankie and Benny's for lunch for my mates birthday today. Tomoorw MrB and i are going on a Harley club owners charity ride to the national arboritum in staffordshire, and whilst i'm sure i will enjoy it, a big part of me isnt looking forward to it, thing the thought of being up early on a saturday and its gonna be freezing. Taking a sw friendly picnic cos i know there will probably be burger vans there to tempt me!!

Well done on the 1lb off - it soon adds up. Really do feel for you when you've been feeling rough and having to take care of the kids, it really does get to you. I'm just getting over the lurgy myself which I caught from my son. Naturally 'woman flu' is nowhere near as bad as 'man flu' eh? lol.

What's Frankie and Benny's like? My son has his 21st soon and we have a restaurant near us. It always looks quite tempting when I've walked past.

Jane that is fantastic
I have been keeping an eye on your diary even though I havent been posting

its wonderful that you have lost
next week will be much better :):)

Marie ,F&B have a website with the menu on, its pizza,pasta burgers kind of thing but not in a fast food style-they do love;y cocktails too.

Thanks H, i had the feeling someone was watching me !!

Feel ok this morning, bit congested still but am sure a blast on the Harley will clear me out.

HAd a big bust up with Oliiva last night over her eating or lack of it. Know i should've stayed calm,but i am really worried about her, but we now have a plan to move forawrd with so watch this space i guess

Morning Matey..
sorry i havent posted here for a few days!!
Glad you are enjoying sw and well done on your loss...
have a fab w/end...xx

Not had a brilliant 2 days foodwise with lunch out yesterday and chinese tonight, but no way as ott as has been known in the past. Going for 100% from tomorrow and maybe strick to around 5 syns a day for rest of week.
HAd good day out on the bike-Royal british legion shouldve raised a fair bit today. Taken some piccies but will download tomorrow

Thanks for directing me to the website, I'll check it out.

Cocktails are my downfall, I can't resist them. I could probably choose something from the menu which wouldn't upset my diet too much but the cocktails...yum yum :D;)

Back