Monday 18th june starters.

Ooh good luck hun, i havent tried it with ice but i like to just drink it as wuick as i can lol

Well done on being 100% yesterday hun, weather is awful lately. Its nice at moment but i have a sick baby so keeping her in until she gets better but i have a step which i bought of ebay to do step aerobics so when shes asleep i do 20 mins (try to) from yesterday. I used to do 5 mins 4 times a day but decided to do it all together to burn more energy and i listen to music at same time lol.

Good luck for day 2 x

Well done you girls! My delivery is due at 2.20 so I have just had water so far today, can't wait to get started properly xx

Thats a good idea, its better to buythe small pak so you can try everything and then buy in bulk the ones u lIme. I bought a multipack of the shakes then found i only liked chocolate or vanilla lol so i just buy chocolate know as inprefer them to vanilla

Hey dubsandice - just check your Sainsbury's flavoured water. I think they recently changed them and now have citric acid which we're not meant to have. Don't want you to be doing your lovely losses any harm! ;)

Hey Dubs - Get you!!! 6lb already - well done

I am caught an early night last night too !!! lol

- iced tea saw me through the early evening "nibble threat", tonight my coping strategy is sorting my wardrobe and wearing a scarf round my nose to evade my husbands cooking smells! Doesnt help he cooks good ay ay ay I can do this!!

Good luck today and keep posting so I know how your doing, your 6lbs is my inspiration - well done lady!!!

Awww wow 6lbs thats great. I weighed myself and im just under 2lbs loss (1lb 13 to be precise (im in the 180lbs know yay- just by 8ozs tho lol))

Good luck for day 3 everyone xx

I havent heard different opinions, some love it some dont. Ive heard its got very graphic sex scenes in as well lol

Hello folks. Well I restarted on Monday and so far so good. I am almost 15 stone and need to get to about 12. Work evenings in theatre so planning my meal shakes is a pain. Do love them mixed with ice , makes em nice and thick. Not keen on soups or bars so sticking with shakes. Good luck to all the others that are starting or restarting

Well done everyone. 6lbs sounds amazing. I only got started after 2pm yesterday as thats when my packs arrived, so I went out and attacked my garden. Cut down everything thats needed doing for ages just to keep me occupied and away from temptation. Am gradually trying all the flavours to c wot I like best. Clearly half my problem is that I will eat anything cos they all taste good to me! Black coffee takes some getting used to tho.

Footie widow im in the same boat as you as my packs arrived same time! I feel pretty okay though and not hungry so im baffled haha im sure the hunger will come tomorrow. i think its more the fact i cant have food im now looking at everything thinking ohh imagine if i wasnt doing this! But im not tempted to cheat :) i have had a bar (just nibbled on it throughout the day as quite filling) and for lunch i had the thai chicken soup, oh god i struggled! it was so creamy and flavourful and that ironically was the problem lol i found it sickly. think i will end up doing bars and shakes probably but its early days yet and i havent tried everything so we will see! xx

lorlorx - I felt the same about the soups but now I split all my packs. I have half a shake (unless it's Strawberry) to put into coffee, half a soup at lunch, half a shake later then for tea half a soup and a porridge or bar. It helps me to pace it throughout the day and it's stops the soups being too much!

Its lovely to see so many starters - well done Becky for starting the thread :)

Yesterday passed thankfully without a hiccup, although incredibly hungry! Not so bad today and so far, so good as I've felt very positive and not really had any urges to pick at things, which has lead to my downfall on recent attempts.

I know its probably best to wait until next Monday before hopping on the scales, but had to have a sneaky peek this morning and I'd lost 7lb - hurrah!!! But I did pig out last weekend, so that may have skewed the figures a bit lol! :whistle:

Hoping we all keep strong and on track - just think, another day closer to our goals xx

I didn't think of splitting packs either - good idea as at the mo I seem to be clock watching for when I have scheduled in my next 'meal'. Trying to keep full with fluids, maybe I will get to like black coffee but I shan't hold my breath!

Footie widow - my biggest challenge is missing my brews! I usually have about 8-10 cups of tea per day but can't stand black tea. I make up a small jug with about a third of a shake (choc, vanilla or banana) and keep it in the fridge to use as milk. It takes a little adjustment but is nothing like as harsh as black coffee. Certainly satisfies my brew craving even though I'm not usually a coffee drinker!

L xox

Im glad i started this thread. I didnt expect so many to be starting this week. Good luck to everyone, i had mew delivery yesterday i hve shakes in bt if i hadnt the wait wasnt to long as it arrived between 11-12. I was baking today and licked the spoon after, felt guilty so just done an extra 20 mins step areobics lol and just necked 3 glasses of water down. Not go an urge to eat which is great.

How is everyone with drinking? Ive had 3 litres a day (12 250 ml glasses of water) and im peeing for england lol. Yesterday i had a cheeky can of coke zero

Loucille2 thanks for the tip. I am the opposite to you and cannot abide tea but have always loved my coffee. I am going to try the shake in coffee thing tomorrow. It's a wonder starbucks haven't thought of it - they could lure us all in lol. So far so good with sticking with the plan but it is only day 2 after all so I don't want to get too complacent. Have done LL before about 4 years ago and did well but fell by the wayside when my 18 year old daughter died unexpectedly. This time I am determined to get to my final goal in time for a cruise at Christmas/New Year with my husband, teenage kids and parents. If I weaken I am hoping the thought of it will spur me on.

Back