Monday 2 Feb *hr by hr*

sleepybird

wants a pony
Goood morning peeps!
Had a wobbly weekend but commited 100% to getting the last few pounds off and hoping I will survive the snowy weather today! Good luck to everyone today for a wonderful, if chilly day! x :p

Hi hun. Just around and not sleeping so thought I'd drop by with a great big 'good luck' and well wishes. You'll get those last few pesky lbs off - show that fat who's boss :)

Just a quickie as got to get the girls ready, but doing well.. 100% again yesterday :) going back to 4 shakes today so that'll make life easier. :)

Fingers x'd the girls don't have a snow day, we have to get down to feed my horse so have to brave the weather at some point.. not too bad at the moment but it's snowing again. :sigh:

Morning all! Lots of snow here but it's stopped for now. Just trying to find out if the school will be closed. We always used to go to school in the snow, what is the world coming to when a bit of snow puts a stop to everything.

Day 30 for me today :) x

Morning every one, and thanks for starting the daily. Woke up to a snowy day in London which is very exciting! Will be working from home today and trying to stay on plan xx Will check back later

No snow day here.. but have just literally looked out the window to flurrying snow.. so never say never! lol

Think we rely on cars etc too much these days.. when we were kids we'd walk to school through rain or snow..

Sarette well done getting do day 30 :) you are doing really well - hope this weeks weigh in is good to you. :)

Hello all, I am on day 22 and still going strong. I am weighing tonight so fingers crossed.....
And to all those that are in snow today, I am envious. We are -3 but alas no snow, wanted the day at home :D

Morning everyone!! where's my snow!! it's certainly freezing here in Cardiff but haven't seen any snow yet, kids were sooo disappointed when looking out the window this morning after hearing the news on the radio. Should get some today though, no hope of s snow day for me as I work from home!

Good luck with weigh-in tonight busybee!! you are doing sooo well!!

I am on the 1200 plan at the moment, loving it but I feel like i'm putting lbs on my scales were up a little today, trying not to fixate on them though also feeling a bit bloaty as pre-totm so that's probably it but only 2 weeks since reaching goal don't want to Wi tomorrow and be back up over my goal!! wish i could stop thinking about it all the time! maybe i should do some work instead of skiving on here all the time...ha ha!

have great day all!!

xxx

Hi All, hope your mornings are going well. I wasn't able to get to work today, went up the hill and rolled back down, that was enought to put me off the rest of the journey!!

Just been reading some threads, and i'm kind of dreading my TOTM which is due :sigh: on top of that i'm having a tooth out on Thursday, the last time i had it done i had a funny turn with the andrenaline they injected me with. I wasn't on the CD then, and i'm hoping i won't feel too weak after :( xx

Hello everyone. I've been really good all weekend. Chilly day down here in Devon, only a couple of flakes of snow though, and I mean a couple, blink and you'd miss them!

Hello all, I am on day 22 and still going strong. I am weighing tonight so fingers crossed.....
And to all those that are in snow today, I am envious. We are -3 but alas no snow, wanted the day at home :D
good luck with todays weigh in! :)

Back