Monday 25th June First Weigh In - Starting weight!!!!

Thanks, we have to have a good week this one too. I've been good today too even used my stepper in hope. X

I am seriously struggling this week, so far i have stuck with it but I am skint after having to urgently replace my car over weekend and can't afford to buy in a lot of the stuff I need so basically scratching around until tomorrow trying to find things I am allowed to eat and all I want to eat is blinking sarnies! I've run out of all the things that i could rustle up quick. Need to do some batch cooking of things I think so I can just grab something out freezer when times like this come about. worked long shift today and tired.
How are you getting on? Well impressed re the stepper! Well done you :D

Hi kathrine, have been doing well all week, jumped on the scales Wednesday and lost 2lb, went out for lunch with my friend yesterday and have put it back on again so feeling pretty fed up this morning all that hard work I feel for nothing, my husband says just carry on it will come back right again just so anoying.
Hey it is hard with money everything cost so much and healthy food is more expensive, the batch cooking will be good though as it will be there when you need it and also save you on time, you done well to struggle on under the circumstances well done you.
I'm going to stay focused today and refusing any lunch dates with the girls altogether now.
Speek soon take care x

Thanks, we have to have a good week this one too. I've been good today too even used my stepper in hope. X

Hi didn't get chance to get on here last week need to keep coming on to keep momentum going I think. Weighing in today (haven't weighed for 2 weeks) at 25st so gonna go like mad to get down to the next stone next week how has your week gone? x

Hi kathrine, I lost just over a pound, still a loss wasn't expecting it as coming up to TOTM so practically half a stone lost in 3wks is good to me.
You have done really well, hope your pleased?
I have ordered some kettlebells and a training DVD they are supposed to be here before one today hopefully I can get on with them, worth a try anyway.
Hope you have a good week be thinking of you and well done on your loss so far x

hi not been online much of late how are you doing? Did you get the kettle bells and if so how are you getting along with them? Have had stomach trouble again - have ibs and sometimes it really gives me hell can't complain i guess there are worse things to have hope you're ok katherine x
Hi kathrine, I lost just over a pound, still a loss wasn't expecting it as coming up to TOTM so practically half a stone lost in 3wks is good to me.
You have done really well, hope your pleased?
I have ordered some kettlebells and a training DVD they are supposed to be here before one today hopefully I can get on with them, worth a try anyway.
Hope you have a good week be thinking of you and well done on your loss so far x

Back