Monday 30th July - First Class - Starting Weight

Well done on the 2.5 lbs Pixie. Isn't this diet great, the only one that tells you to eat more lol. I for one will be doing just that :D

Thanking you :p

Certainly is! I think that's my problem, too many years of calorie counting, need to get that out of my head! X

What happened to everyone's weigh ins?
I know what you mean re calorie counting Pixie, just glad those days are over and I am doing a 'diet' that may actually be maintainable in the long run. Strangely I'm able to eat more and lose more (so far...early days) than the calorie counting diets I used to do.
I tried the magic pancakes (1 syn each)(made with oatso simple, yoghurt and eggs) this morning with bacon and 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (1syn) yum. How are you all getting on?

What happened to everyone's weigh ins?
I know what you mean re calorie counting Pixie, just glad those days are over and I am doing a 'diet' that may actually be maintainable in the long run. Strangely I'm able to eat more and lose more (so far...early days) than the calorie counting diets I used to do.
I tried the magic pancakes (1 syn each)(made with oatso simple, yoghurt and eggs) this morning with bacon and 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (1syn) yum. How are you all getting on?

I keep seeing people mention pancakes but can't find the recipe? Do the oats not make it lumpy? May have to try them cos me loooves pancakes :D

Hi Pixie supposedly not but I liquidised mine once mixed with other ingredients in the morning with a hand held blender just in case. Think this helped to make them lighter too.

1 pack oatso simple mixed with 150ml fat free yoghurt (can use flavoured yoghurt if you want) left in fridge overnight.
add 1/2tbsp granulated sweetener if not using Mullerlight as I find these are quite sweet and 2 medium eggs

don't pour them too thick or cover full pan as need to make sure they cook in the centre. I have a gas stove and started them off on large ring at 3/4 waited for wok to get hot but not smoking, sprayed with frylight then once first side had cooked turned over with a spatula (easy if cooked properly) and after 20 seconds or so turned heat down to 1/4 to finish off.

Hi Pixie supposedly not but I liquidised mine once mixed with other ingredients in the morning with a hand held blender just in case. Think this helped to make them lighter too.

1 pack oatso simple mixed with 150ml fat free yoghurt (can use flavoured yoghurt if you want) left in fridge overnight.
add 1/2tbsp granulated sweetener if not using Mullerlight as I find these are quite sweet and 2 medium eggs

don't pour them too thick or cover full pan as need to make sure they cook in the centre. I have a gas stove and started them off on large ring at 3/4 waited for wok to get hot but not smoking, sprayed with frylight then once first side had cooked turned over with a spatula (easy if cooked properly) and after 20 seconds or so turned heat down to 1/4 to finish off.

Oh thank you very much :bliss: :D

Morning all you lovely people (i'm surprisingly perky this morning ha)!!! Well I normally weigh in on a Monday but for the next few weeks I need to weigh in on a Saturday but I'm still gonna post in here! I started SW on Monday 30/07/12 and in my first week lost 4lbs. Weighing in today (only 5 days since my last weigh in) and I've lost another 2lbs!!!! I'm over the moon as its not been a full week and its my TOTM!!! xxx

That's great! Well done. My first week was a 4 day sw week and I lost 4lb's, but since my official wi 2 weeks before it was 2lb. So this will be my first full week on sw since I started back x

Brilliant Serena you are doing so well. Hi Oasis glad to see you are still on track too. Here's to another good weigh in on Monday/Saturday for Serena.
I'm not that bothered how many lbs go this week as I have lost my double chin this week which was really upsetting me.

Morning all you lovely people (i'm surprisingly perky this morning ha)!!! Well I normally weigh in on a Monday but for the next few weeks I need to weigh in on a Saturday but I'm still gonna post in here! I started SW on Monday 30/07/12 and in my first week lost 4lbs. Weighing in today (only 5 days since my last weigh in) and I've lost another 2lbs!!!! I'm over the moon as its not been a full week and its my TOTM!!! xxx

That's great! Well done. My first week was a 4 day sw week and I lost 4lb's, but since my official wi 2 weeks before it was 2lb. So this will be my first full week on sw since I started back x

Fab job ladies!! Go You! :D

Brilliant Serena you are doing so well. Hi Oasis glad to see you are still on track too. Here's to another good weigh in on Monday/Saturday for Serena.
I'm not that bothered how many lbs go this week as I have lost my double chin this week which was really upsetting me.

NSV! (no scale victories) -- I'm so happy for you! Woop!:D

I personally was bad yesterday, thank god for flexi-syns i say...hehe oops :grouphugg:

Fab job ladies!! Go You! :D

NSV! (no scale victories) -- I'm so happy for you! Woop!:D

I personally was bad yesterday, thank god for flexi-syns i say...hehe oops :grouphugg:

Me too .... 26 syns worth of vodka poured itself down my throat and I was unable to stop it :break_diet:but....I did 2 hours in the garden today lugging paving slabs and bricks about so maybe it wont be too bad :D

Thank you ladies!!! I went to a wedding yesterday and drank a LOT of wine and had two cupcakes! I had a great night though so I don't really care haha! I did dance all night so that might have helped!! X

Yay :) another 3lbs off. Hope you have all had good losses this week.

Sounds like we all had little hic-cups this week...oopsie :p

Fingers crossed for everyone's WI's today...i for one am dreading it and i'm starving today, typical lol

Do those of you who have evening WI eat normally during the day or do you try not to eat anything in fear of upping the result? I'm definately in the latter group for my sins!

Anyhoo...good luck girls :D X

Thank you :D x

I had a naughty night too this week, glad I only bought the 330ml bottle of vodka or things could have been worse haha
I'm trying SW mushy pea curry (mushy peas and tin tomatoes version)tonight has anyone made it yet and if so does it really taste like chip shop curry?

Pixie-when I last attended sw class in the evening I would eat during the day but not have my tea until I got home and I wouldn't drink after lunch in case I weighed more......I also made sure I had a wee b4 class, sad I know....but every little helps!!! ;)

By the way can any of you see my ticker as my sister who lives in Australia can't??

Lost 1.5lb and got slimmer of the week :)

Back