Monday always a good day to restart!

Thanks hun.

I'm going to not be on a diet today, just like with my 48 hour challenge. When I tell myself i'm on a diet i go out of control. When I leave it to me to eat sensibly i just do. So going to be mindful of calories today, going to stay under 1200.

And I'm drinking water now.

Bren
X

Thank you x.

Good girl, Glad to hear it... you are in the right headset... which is ultra important.... if your head isn't in the game, there's no point in playing!!!! Nothing else will work.... you know I'm here for ya babe xx

Well done darl! I am giving CD a break at the moment and counting calories. Just felt and knew I was trying to force something to happen and happen overnight, loosing weight, then getting disappointed with myself and it was becoming a real vicious cycle.

It's been 2 days now of CCing and I am feeling relieved.

Hey well done on you for loosing! 4 lbs is good. Some weeks we are better at doing these things and others we have a little bump in the road to get over. Lots of water and forget about the week that was and focus on this one. Keep at it!

Bren
XX

Meganrose, the water flavouring is very sweet. I put 1tsp in a 2l bottle of fizzy water and this is ok... I prefer the summer berry but am using up my sunshine orange at the moment... it does help get through the water!

How is it going for you Bren??
Been so busy, it's hard to catch up as I'm preparing for university. Hope you're all well x

Hi Shantel, I'm finely doing ok but switched to Caolire Counting for the moment.

WW do a water flavouring and I never tried the CD one! I tried the WW one yesterday and it rocked I drank lots of water! Going to buy another pack on my way to work and not put as much in my bottles to stretch out.

I'm \nervous about my WI on Saturday morning. Hoping a couple of good days CCing on 1100 will result in a good result.

Bren
X

Calorie counting is the purest form of dieting! I intend to calorie count when I maintain. Have you tried the daily plate website? It's really good, it has a lot of values which might help. You should have a loss, as you would need around 1800, if not more, to maintain with your active life! Try the water flavouring in sparkling water! Delicious xxx

Bren, at the end of the day, your mental state is sounding so much better, and at this time that is way too valuable.... your weight loss will catch up if you are mentally strong! You'll be fine xx

Thanks girls.

Going to keep up the positive thoughts. Still had the ' you are not feeling skinny this might not be working' little voices last night and a little this morning. But have to keep telling myself.. hey it's only day 3 today and you are still TOM bloated.

I really want to do this. CC worked for me before and does work I jsut need to stay positive in my mind and allow my body to work with CCing.

Also thought I could do 1000 of CD, it's cheaper than 810 and i am doing 1000 - 1200 a day now. Will persist until after my hols (in around 4 weeks) and then see where I am at. Hopefully lighter by 4 kg's and will feel confident to continue with what I am doing now.

Off to work now.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU 2. I mean it!!!!!!!!!

xx

you are very welcome hun have a great day ccing xxx

Well i am spot on 1300 cals today. I was aiming for 1150 but just had a little extra this afternoon, coffee and a couple of sugar free lollies and 2 dried figs (they were 85!).

Maybe tomorrow I will hit the 1150 mark. Still good in the big scheme of things for day 3, now done and dusted. I drank 3 ltrs of water today with that WW flavouring (50cal) all by 4pm!

Still too tired to go to the gym, but not going to beat myself up over it. Will do some sit ups before bed and maybe another 15 - 20 mins of jogging on the spot in the morning? Some form of movement is better than none.

Are you all organised for school Shantel?? Hey can your friends believe the new you or what!

Bren
x

Well done Bren, Sounds like you have had a fab day.... don't worry too much about the gym.... sounds to me like you are doing plenty!

Yeah I know but I love going and really punish myself when i dont go. But it's cold, wet and I am knackered from work. Trying to mark and get things finalised for holidays starting at the end of next week and then i am preparing for the next term as I am away all hols.

I used flavouring today in my water and got through 3 ltrs by 4 pm!!! i was really impressed with this!

How is your day looking? job hunting?

x

The house is spotless, washing done. 2 black coffees, one shake and 500ml down so far!

About to do 2 part-time job applications and update my CV to drop into local schools tomoro.

I am determined to sort myself out..... I do and don't know what happened yesterday for me to go so off the rails, but majorly back on track.

Also about to sort out my CD water flavouring and get 2l down my neck in the next hour.

Will be hitting the gym later and plan on swimming too.... lets hope the scales are kind to me ;0) pretty please!

Hey I found your diary.
I don't think I knew you had one, unless i've forgotten.
Anyway i'm here.
Whooop!!!!
XXXXX

3 litres by 4pm! That's impressive, water flavouring is a blessing in disguise ;))
Still getting prepared for university, need to buy a laptop but there are so many to choose from it's difficult! My 'friends' have not noticed! Or maybe just have not said anything! Nevermind! Hope your day is going well x

SHANTEL surely they have noticed?!! I mean you have lost 42lbs that is massive. Very odd?

Anyways you are feeling better, positive and I know looking fab! It's important that you start uni and this next stage of your life feeling happy. Well done.

TOM bloating is starting to subside. Lets hope the CCing is working.

AM you have 6 days until your WI lots of water and walking and it will disappear.

Bren
XX

Back