Monday Club WI (25/5)

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Hi all, I went and got weighed tonight as usual (a bit apprehensive after last week's weight gain) and found that I'd lost 6¾ POUNDS!! :eek: (Which is the most I've lost in any one week since I started!) I couldn't believe it, especially as I've been on SS+ for a couple of weeks (and have nibbled!). I've now been moved to 810 as I'm so near to target, so that's another small mountain to climb......

Still can't believe it!! :D:D (What a great birthday present, lol!)

How about the rest of you Monday Clubbers??!!

Amazing! You have done so well overall. You are an inspiration!

Thanks so much - no-one's ever called me an inspiration before! :eek:

ha, ha well you are now! 41lbs indeed! Brilliant.

Well done-that's a brilliant loss! :D I lost 3 1/4lb this week-taking me to 2 1/2 stone off in 10 weeks. :)

Well done Jacey :D Indeed a great birthday present.

Great loss for you too sparkles :)

I have my WI tonight instead of yesterday so I'll let you know how I get on later.

Annie x

Brilliant losses!!! I stayed the same, which was a minor miracle considering the week I had!!! I am now the proud granny to twin girls Lily Eve and Daisy Grace. 3lbs 11 and 3lbs 7 respectively. They were born last Tuesday 8 weeks early delivered by emergency c section. You can imagine that CD was a bit of an after thought!!!!

I lost 3lbs! 17lbs in four weeks = :D

Aiming for 12-14lbs loss next month! x

I lost 2lbs that is 18lbs in four weeks...........well done to everyone ...this diet is amazing......................x

4lbs this week for me how did everyone else do this week then???x

I didn't go this Monday, as I was so knocked out by hayfever (and its remedies!), so I'm going on Wednesday instead.

I will report back though! :)

Jaycey

I am suffering a wee bit also and never have before...............seems to be a lot of it around this year..........hope you feel better soon.....................S.X

Back