Monday Daily! Lets do it hour by hour!!

Morning All

I am hoping to be more positive and upbeat this week. Last week was truly soul destroying for me what with my asthma playing up and the issue with the neighbour, who might I add it still on a bender and we are having random police and ambulance visits. It really got me down last week and I have now had enough so I need to pick myself up and try and be positive.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and is feeling focussed for the week ahead.

Morning Nicky & everyone else,

Hows DD2 nicky,hope shes ok with the chick pox

Hope you all had a fabby weekend,
We had 60th birthday celabrations for my mum this weekend

TOTM arrived SIX day early for me on saturday not happy bunnie bout it,but oh well i will plod on

water intake was crap over the weekeng,SO must do bettet today.

Have a great day & good luck gor weigh-ins today

xxxx

Hope you are all going to have a great day today, and that you all had good weekends!

Good news here! I was having a wee (tmi!)when I looked down and saw fluffy bits!!!!!!! LOL! Haven't seen them for ages and ages! Usually my belly is halfway to my knees!:D

Morning Spooks, Tara, BB and Sharon

Trying for a 100% day GT in hand and really must drink more water.

Jack frost has been overnight and it look very pretty outside but flipping cold.

Have a good day all and good luck with any weighins. I staying away from the scales and not going to weigh for 1 month ;0)

Yipee

Morning Gang
Wk 6 WI and another 3lbs gone, it was my AAM wk so I am more than happy!
Its half-term here this week for my 2 so I am taking them into work with me today, they go to my mums 2morr til Thu and I am trying to get Thu & Fri as hol, fingers X'd!
Good luck with rest of todays WI's!
Have another Happy Cambridge Day ladles & jellyspoons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Morning everyone - I'm here again....another week coming our way...

Just thought

What do you get when Jack Frost sleeps with the K Fairy?

Cold when your in Ketosis!!!...ha ha ...I had the fire on all weekend....brrrr!!!!

My holiday is only 3 weeks away now I go away to Egypt on the 10th March....still worried about the food out in Egypt can anyone recommend certain dishes?

Or will I be on omletes? (btw I'm not a vegetarian)

Morning Peeps

Sorry don't know anything about egyptian food.

Sharon sennding you big hugs honey, hope you're feeling better soon.

WI for me tonight hoping to hit a stone.

Half term here this week so no doubt I will be demented.

It's dd2 3rd birthday on thursday having a few folk round for a birthday tea, so lots of temptation but I WONT give in.

Have a fab day everyone. xxx

Morning all, good luck with sticking to it this week :D and huge congratulations again STBG :D:D
I've been a bit sulky this weekend, was a bit fed up cooking delicious food for the family and not being able to eat it! I have managed to avoid all temptation though thank goodness and tried on a pair of jeans that I've never ever worn last night and they fit so that's given me a bit of a boost :D 1/2 term here this week and starting AAM on Wednesday so a nice bit of chicken to look forward to :)

Morning folks

Done the weekend thing with Kieron again this weekend, he's still home, they've tagged on a teacher training day to the end of the holidays. Have a ton of washing to do today, clothes from while we were away and my flipping washing machine still isn't working. grrrr

Looking forward to a good day, hope everyone's doing well

Morning all! Hope you have a better week Sharon it's horrible with a tricky neighbour (mine kept sleeping with my friends but hey that's another story!!) Well done STBG what a star! And to all the other peeps doing brilliantly! I used to love weekends but now in a way I dread them! all those temptations are sometimes too much!! Did a bit of gardening to take my mind off but as I reached up to remove some ivy from my wall my trousers ended up 'round my knees just as my (other ) neighbour popped his head 'round the wall and said hi!! :eek: Marvellous!! I want my losses to be noticed but not in quite so much detail ho hum!!:D Here's to having a brilliant day!!! bb xx

Morning everyone it's lovely and sunny here but bliddy freezin!lol
Got a lazyish day as it's half term - just have to take Rosie to a consultant appointment so not much on at all.
Am still in me jammies slobbed out on the sofa with James and the Giant Peach on!
Well done to all for keeping strong!
Sharon - I really hope that this week is so much better than last for you. Hopefully something will be done about your neighbour soon and you'll get some peace.
Time4Me - great loss on your AAM week - well done
Bigley - PMSL!!!!:D
STBG - that's fantastic, what an achievement:)
Everyone else............WE WILL SUCCEED!
Take care all
Tansyx:)

Morning everyone!!!

Well how lazy am i? i have only just got out of bed!!! woo hoo

Im back on the wagon again today. I have to crack this!!! See my cdc tomo then not again for two weeks so got a real chance tomake a dent in my weight before she gets back.

Gonna start on the water in a mo and try and keep myself busy today so i dont think about food too much. wish me luck, and good luck to everyone else who needs it x

Afternoon all!

Hope you all have a fab CD day....Keep drinking!

Sarah xxx

I'm really down ppl. Really. Feel like I've too many balls in the air and they're all goin to fall soon. ANd the longer I fail on this diet the worse I feel. I really need to get going so need all the help I can get. So hour by hour it is. I know in my heart I can do this. We all can- the proof is here eh?

Signing in for today.:)

Afternoon all!

Well I am trying to start again as am getting married next year and having an engagement party in March (29th) Unfortunately feeling rough as hell!

I think I have Flu rather than a cold as am shakey and feel awful! Work trying to convince me to eat as they don't understand my diet.

Is there any benefit whatsoever of eating when ill rather than shakes! I am kind of doing a bit of a prep week to get myself back into SS! I really need to do this and actually don't want to eat!

Big hugs to you all! Wish me luck for surviving the rest of the day!

xxx

Back