MONDAY hour by hour

Morning! Though not as early as Miss B!! Poor you - what a horrible schedule!

I am in for 3 hours this morning, and then off for 7 days! Hoping to get more yardwork done, thught my neck is quite stiff this morning....may have to wait till tomorrow.

Hoping to get in to my studio now that it is partially cleared out of tools which are now in the new garage, but if I can make enough space, I can do some oil painting this week, which I have missed
terribly. That is my best form of therapy! :D

Not sure what else I will do - if weather permits, and hubby can do a service on my bike, will definately do some riding.

Should be a nice week. And we turn the clocks forward soon, don;t we!

YAY! Summers coming!!! Will enjoy those three days. :D :rotflmao:

Have a good day everyone and good luck to the monday night weighers! Looking forward to mine. :)

xx

Yep Monday is here yet again - it's one of those wierd days, no good because it's back to work after a couple of nice days off but good cos it's weigh day ;)

I'm in my office for some of this morning and then working from another one this afternoon so I may try and get off that little bit early ...... here's hoping :D

Hope everyone has a great day x

Just off to the pool.Had a crappy night again and the weather forecast says its going to snow over the easter holidays.My brother and his family fly in from Abu Dhabi on Thursday they are sure going to feel the cold!!!! i am going to tidy up their garden today.

Getting nervous about weigh in tomorrow!

Morning peeps - I am absolutely going to love the next two days - I'm on strike!! I feel I should be on the picket line, shouting "scab" at all my pals that are still going into work - but instead, I've got my burglar alarm system have it's annual check, plumbers coming in to replace a radiator and decorators coming in to fix all those lovely little nail pops that are around the house, and I guess I had better tidy up the study, when we put the house on the market, we said we didn't want to do any viewings until after Easter to enable us to get the house sorted, and that's the last room (and the worst) for sorting out.

Weighed myself this morning on my scales (as I do every morning) and according to them I have now lost 33lb!

Morning everyone

yep, its Monday again - another day another dollar :sigh:

I hate Mondays, and i am just looking towards Easter with longing so I can have a few days off and hopefully get my stress levels down cos they are through the roof.

As many of you know i have really struggled this week (methinks its the stress, and not having alternative strategies in place yet), but we are in another week and its a short one so i must make the effort to face the stress head on and just deal with it rather than want to hide away.

I am back in ketosis (just) so that's got to be built on now.

Good luck this week to you all.I am sending you all good vibes
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Morning All,

Oh we are all bright and cheery today. I love Mondays as I finishe at 12.15 every week. Looking forward to Easter.

Bit annoyed as I lost my folder for the lorry (doing one of Corey's tidying ups) when I found it realised that the MOT had run out end of Feb. I am due to go to the winter champs the week after easter and I cannot get it MOT until 1st April. Can you believe it. Totally frustrated and have to phone everyday to one of those talking systems to see if i can get a cancellation. Very frustrating, trying to stay calm. No wonder some people drive without MOT's, by the way its a bit different to a car MOT.

Anyway apart from that feel rather good today, the sun is shining too.

Good luck any weighers today. I missed my Sat WI but am going on Wedsneday to catch up. I havnt been a star pupil but I am still here and doing it which for me is amazing. Usually if I start to faulter I totally give up but this time I keep climbing back on that old wagon (do you think its because I bought that gipsy cob (Dakota) to pull it:D:D:D).

Have a good day everyone:)

Wo HOOOOOOOO

Just got a date for my lorry MOT so will be able to go to the champs. have to go all the way to Southampton for it but who cares.

Very happy bunny.:):):):):)

Oh what a lovely strike day - have so far done nothing but sit on my rump watching a movie I sky plused last night and had my laptop on my lap looking at houses on rightmove - alarm people so far have not showed up and neither have the plumbers, decorators are here though, and have been taking doors off to sort out misaligned door frames - so forget that they were doing those!! So my study is currently out of bounds whilst they work on that door frame - oh well - more tv, more rightmove and more minimins for me I guess - it's such a hard life ;)

Good news on your MOT Lady, I think your time of stress was supposed to end on saturday at the close of the AGM.

OOOOoooo you lucky B. :D

afternoon (just) everyone,
Glad to hear you've got your mot sorted LL,
Enjoy your day Corey
Enjoy your week BL
Good vibes to everyone today :):):)
I'm off to buy something for my interview tomorrow then going to get weighed today so busy afternoon but had a lovely quiet morning so all good :D

Welp. I am home now, and tis the beginning of my week off. What to do - what to do!? Garden? Studio? Movie? Bath? :D

Good luck with your tip Bex - hope you find a winning outfit!

Glad you got your Lorry sorted Lady. That must be a relief. I hate MOT's. I can see the point, but we don;t have them back home so we can just drive around in anything, even if its being held together by bungee chords!! :D

Have a great day peeps!!

X

OK - advise please..........

My maternal grandmother died 15 years ago, and my maternal grandfather 3 years later. I have just discovered that their bungalow is now on the market. Obviously for me there are lots of fond memories (my nan made the best shortbread and cheese straws on this planet), I am going to go and view it on Thursday afternoon, but am really unsure about it all. Naturally for me, it would be like going back to the place I did a lot of my growing up, but not too sure how my OH is going to feel - i'm doing the viewing on my own on Thursday - too be honest I am a little upset by it all, which surprises me as I didn't even cry at either of my grandparents funerals.

What should I do??????

If it feels right BUY IT - with OH permission of course.

I used to stay with my grandparents in Lancs when I was young, I was a Londoner, I fell in love with the country and have never looked back.

Now own a bungalow very similar to my grandparents, and I have never been so happy.

Mind you rememer you cant go backwards, but memories are things no one can take away from you.

V Good luck with the viewing and please let us know what happens.

Thanks LL - my OH has given me permission to go and view it on Thursday afternoon (so glad I'm finishing at 12). It will seem a bit weird going back to the house after all this time, but interested to see what they have done with it also - I know they have knocked the toilet and bathroom into one, new kitchen installed and a conservatory has been added. So it might feel totally different? We'll see - will let you know how it goes

I am sure it will be totally different and you may not even feel the same when you get there, but you never know until you are inside. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I can remember when I went back to see my grandma's bungalow it seemed a lot smaller than I remembered. Probably cause I was a little girl then (in more ways than one:D)

Good luck:)

OK - advise please..........

My maternal grandmother died 15 years ago, and my maternal grandfather 3 years later. I have just discovered that their bungalow is now on the market. Obviously for me there are lots of fond memories (my nan made the best shortbread and cheese straws on this planet), I am going to go and view it on Thursday afternoon, but am really unsure about it all. Naturally for me, it would be like going back to the place I did a lot of my growing up, but not too sure how my OH is going to feel - i'm doing the viewing on my own on Thursday - too be honest I am a little upset by it all, which surprises me as I didn't even cry at either of my grandparents funerals.

What should I do??????

Oh WOW! I think that sounds fantastic!! I am very sentimental, so I think that would be magic!

Why do you think your OH might take issue? I think it sounds really cool!! I hope she is up for it!

I can understand your being upset, it probably brought back a flood of memories... When I do that, it gets me too....brings up all sorts, usually good. I suppose when I recall all the good times of youth, it makes me sad about the hard times of adulthood. It was a helluva lot easier being a wee one. ;)

Let us know how your OH feels - sounds great to me!

X

Back