Monday hour by hour

saraian24

Gold Member
Morning all, so here it is another Monday morning, and maybe some restarst for people as the weekends can be tempting!

Im already drinking my first pint and having a bar - there so convinient for school mornings when im in a rush.

Imgoing to aim for 10 pint of water today as my wi is on thursday this week instead of sat and I really want too have a fantatsic loss.

Got to take eldest to school in a bit as well, i cant wait until hes full time instead of these mornings!

Turves, i dont even know where that is lol! Guyhirn dont suck that much, but i wish it had a shop and post office!!!

Bars are yum and very convinient!

Good morning from the North West, as rainy as ever - wonder If I go and stand in this torrential rain I will absorb some and lose more weight lol.
Ive had my cuppa, my tummy is rumbling away in appreciation so I might treat it to another after I have drunk 500ml of my water. Then at ten I will have my breakfast. A banana shake i think this morning. Lovely! I am LOVING this diet.
I had a bash at going on my own scales this morning and according to them i have lost 6lbs in two days. I (like the burke that I am) forgot to weigh myself on my own scales when I came back from seeing 'my lady' on Friday so I am not sure if our scales read the same. Soon see, as my weigh days are going to be fridays and its not long till then. Roll on Friday and my first complete week!
Lynne x

Morning peeps :) Been up since 6.30 and just having brekkie now - yummy porridge. I did the same as you lynne re the scales thing - must remember to weigh myself once I get back from official weigh in on wed.

morning. I have done the school run, had a bar and now just having a sit down before going to the drs at 10am. Housework for me today, groan.

Morning girls, havent had anything yet lovely sunny day here. should have put a wash on last night and could of hung it out this morning but noo i didnt!! of not to have tetra and water ;) hope everyone has a fab day :) x

It's my first day today I'm doing 790, so far have had a vanilla shake for brekkie and just finishing off my first 500ml of water.

Had frozen choc tetra for breakfast and am about 1.5ltr of water down! Cold and dull here.

Just had a choc tetra for lunch and another 500ml of water, trying for 1 before lunch one after and then one at home in the evening!

Am freezing and off for an eyetest, might also but some sensible shoes with socks, also looking for a couple of black tops now I have red hair.

H

During the night somebody has crept into my bedroom and swapped my lovely plump pink tongue for a disgusting scaly greeny/yellow one!!!
I'm going to seek em out, coz i want my one back!
Lynne x

Also......
forgot to say that, I used to love the Options Banana hot drink. Has anybody ever had it?
Well with my shake this morning, banana one, I warmed it up in the microwave for a min and a half and it was lovely!! You have to like warm bananas to enjoy this flavour though. I really felt satiated afterwards and comforted whilst having it.
MMMM cant wait for tomorrows one.
Lynne x

Hi....afternoon now, I've had a choc tetra topped up with hot water to make a lovely hot choc! Deeeelish! Drank some water. Feeling positive and hope I can make the rest of the day...then the next two days and then I know that the first 3 are over and ketosis has been achieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't get any clothes but need glasses, excellent timing as I get them paid for by work and I leave in 2 weeks but they'll still pay!

just finishing of my 4th 500ml so not long until 2 litres done, I have a headache but have had one for a couple of days so don't think it's diet related.

H

What are the crisps?! Sounds too good to be true! I've come off weight watchers having lost some to lose the rest quicker with CD...birthday in three weeks so I want to lose as much as I can, only my second day though! Hope it gets easier! :)

Back