• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monday Hour X Hour

Happy (???) Monday!!! :cry::D

That weekend went FAST!

Hope its a good week for everyone! I have my weigh in tonight and I hope I have shifted more then the poxy 8 ounces shifted last week!!! :D

I sure hope we see some returns from the likes of Slimms, Katie, Dancing, Kellie, Lady, etc. It sure has been quiet. :(

Well don TG on your race yesterday by the way! Good on ya girl!!

Well, another cup of coffee, then I'm on my way to the PLeasure Palace. :D

See ya!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good morning BL and all.....

BL.... good luck with your weigh in tonight, im sure those 8oz will have grown into something more over the last week :) your doing great!

i hope everyone has a good day and an ever better week :)

as for me, well im off to buy something nice for my fiance's birthday then later we have an afternoon swimming as a family, its only taken 5yrs to get the other half there! i think he just wants to check me out in a swim suit ;) xx

Sounds fun Sarah! I love swimming!!! Anything to do with water!!

Have a great time!

I've been trawling EBAY for a gift for my hubbys birthday next week. Found what I was looking for (A garage clock: Neon Harley Davidson clock - well cool!)

BUT - I also found loads of clothes. For moi. Ooops. :D :D

When he sees the packages come flooding in, I'm gonna get a :whoopass:

:D

xx

yeah but i bet u got a great bargin on ebay! u deserve it! :) x

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Good Morning All
Hope you've all had a good weekend I spent mine doing the garden so it looks lovely now that is until the dog wrecks it again
Got a short week this week I'm taking hubby on a fishing break for a long weekend it will be relaxing I've got a couple of good books to read while he does his fishing
Hope you all do well with your wi's today
Have a great day & enjoy the sun if you can get out in it

bexnkev

Silver Member
Morning all... well a nice quiet time for me!! I left my job last week as it wasn't for me!!! Went for an interview friday and have got the job provided I pass the medical (I'm healthier than I've been in 15 years so should be ok!!) the great news is that the money is the same as my old job but I only have to travel 5 miles instead of 25 miles to get there!! Think of the fuel savings!!! and the time!!! Well I won't start until 28th July at the earliest so enjoying the timeout :D Life is very very good right now :)
I hope everyone has a bright sunny day and loses loads of weight :cool:
Good luck for those who have weigh in tonight. I think I might go and do some gardening.

Tange

Silver Member
Morning All,

Yes that weekend did go waaaay to quickly. And its dead dull in the office this morning.

Nice one Bex, less travel is always a bonus.
BL the whole E-bay thing is very dangerous my weakness is jewellery!!! But I have bought some lovely clothes too. I now own about 5 maxi dresses just need the weather to wear them now. :D

Nice to see everyone back on the boards again.
T

Hi all. I've got raging PMT and am struggling today, thinking about food .... aaaarghh. I feel cold and hungry, like I'm just going into ketosis again, v weird. Need to hibernate for a few days, I think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 0
Exante 8
Lighter Life Forum 14
Lighter Life Forum 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 6