***monday***hr by hr***

no ive not got a date yet was only told just b4 christmas id need 1.so i thought well gotta really crack down an give it my all cause ill need some help washin dressing etc and its put the fear of god in me ....oh my lord the embarrassment :( so really gotta do it ... oh and u poor thing gall stones .. bludy painful xx

oh and btw ya pics look fab what a massive difference xx

hope you get a date soon hunni.x

thankyou.xx

I am starting today (again) but all my packs are out of date so putting it off. Have an appointment with counsellor tomorrow afternoon so looking forward to some yumminess tomorrow.......good luck everyone and lets all support each other.

my cd told me if they were only just outta date they would be fine i had a couple and they were ok.. check with your cd im sure that would be right there only powder xx

Good luck everyone - I'm on day 5 of my restart, going well so far! On third litre of water, and am enjoying a lovely cranberry bar and coffee for lunch....

I love this thread :)

Has anyone heard from Frances recently??

I've had 2 litres of water and a hot choc tetra and coffee :) gonna have a hot choc mint in a mo..

Sooooooo glad to be back on it, just waiting for ketosis to kick in and I'll be happy :)

Hope you're all having a great day xx

ive had one forest shake, 2 coffees and 2 large glasses of water so far...im bored though and twitchy, dont know what to do with myself, nothing needs doing in the house, im just messing around on the internet! Bored bored bored!

Well I am just having a porridge! Tried it back in September the first time I did CD and thought it was rotten but have given it a 2nd chance.

I've made it a bit better this time, its nice and smooth and I put some sweetner in. Still cant shake that cardboard taste it has though...maybe it's just me.

Glug glug glugging away at the water and drinking lots of tea (doing SS+) but gonna try stay on here to keep my mind occupied.

Well I have got to 4.30 - had my shake this morning, cranberry bar for lunch, had 3 litres of water so far...took myself out for 1/2 hour walk around.....and I am peeing for England.....not bad!:D

Back