MONDAY - Let's do it Hour by Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning everyone!

Feeling much better today after a much better night sleep, and slight success with the dulcolax ;)

Just go to work, Nearly done with first litre. Brought a bar for lunch as I left my flask here Friday so unable to bring hot water for soup. :( I like having my bars at night, but hey ho!

Weigh in tonight! Hoping my problems over the weekend don't affect the scales - I am sure there is more of me then there should be!! I ordered some Psyllium Husks, so will hhopefully get that issue sorted.

Have a good day everyone!!! Good luck tonight Katie!!

X

Morning! just getting ready to go to uni- have been on such a high since my first weigh in. I also realised im 1 tenth of the way there now. Which is not scary at all- as its gone so quick!
feeling very optomistic about it all!
Hope your tummy is ok BL.!
HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE =]
XXXXXXX

Morning All,

Well what a weekend!! I was supposed to go to Rome, only the Stansted express (and I use the word express extremely lightly) had some hiccup so it took us 2 and half hours to do a 45 minute trip and we missed our flight. I was :mad:!!
My friend and I decided to get the ferry to Calais in the end and had a really nice time away.
I am having real difficulty with the bars I have one bite and then I can't take any more, the lemon one that I can almost tolerate made my tongue swell so that is not good. anyway I had way to little in the line of foodpacks which is bad, back on track today and weigh in tonight I know I have lost more my clothes are all just slightly looser :)

I think the moral of my story is always carry and extra pack or two just in case.

Happy Monday all.

Officially a size 18

Morning All,

Glad you are feeling a bit better BL and good luck with your weigh in. I am at work this morning til 12 and then I am off to Peterborough to take my daughter to a riding exam - whooooo. Wont be home until very late so if you dont hear from me I am around but not live.

Well today I am officially a size 18, bought some cheapies in Sainsburys and I have them on at work.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Just wanted to say - I LOVE THIS SITE - so friendly, informative and caring.:)

I am having real difficulty with the bars I have one bite and then I can't take any more.

The only bar I can eat is the crispy peanut (I actually love these), apart from that lemon one made into biscuits is pretty good, the rest just make me gag.
If you can't take the bars, then muffins are brill.

Well today I am officially a size 18, bought some cheapies in Sainsburys and I have them on at work.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done Lady, that's brilliant!

:talk017:

I actually got my size 10 jeans on yesterday. Well I say that, I did have to lie on the bed to do them up and had a muffin top :D but they go on. The legs are fine, I just need to sort my tummy out, having a baby and caesarian really didn't help. I have been doing my slendertone belt so hopefully that will help.
I have been using my LL band to do the bingo wing exercises.
I have been a bit lazy about the cross trainer the last 2 weeks, so my aim for this week is to do at least 1 x 10min stint each day.

Done 1L so far.

Well Done Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such an achievement!!!!!!

Hi everyone, had quite a good weekend, didn't do very much! but drank lots and lots of water, just found the packs hard to do as I got bored, but i stayed on track!!!!! at the moment I only seem to like the chocolate!!!!!!!! with loads of ice......

Weigh in tonight! hopeing for a good loss!!!!!

Hope your tummy is better BL

Well done lady. That is awesome. I am sure you are feeling like the cheapy's are Chanel!!

Yep thats right Tange, good luck with your WI. Sorry about your trip at least you turned it into something positive.:)

Good luck with your weigh ins Mande.

I find the bars a 100% more palatable if they have been in the fridge.

Ali - whoo size 10, brilliant.

BL - glad you're feeling better today, and that you had a better nights sleep. Best of luck for tonight - I'm sure you'll do brilliantly.

Lady - WheyHey on the 18's --- absolutely brilliant. You're doing great with losing a clothes size every 4 weeks :D

Wow Ali size 10's!!!!! Stunning! Can you really have 21lbs to go if you're in a size 10 already? Wowser!

Wow Ali size 10's!!!!! Stunning! Can you really have 21lbs to go if you're in a size 10 already? Wowser!
'In' isn't quite how I would describe it :D Yes, they go on, and I can just about move, but I couldn't wear them. And the muffin top certainly won't be going out of the house!
It is only 1.5 stone which will take me down to 10 stone, my BMI is still nearly 28, so I do have a little way to go, but I am being sensible about it. I am 36,been overweight or obese most of my life and have had a baby, I am never going to look like a teenager again, but that wasn't my goal. I just want to get healthy.
Thank you for your concern though, I can see how it looks :)

Hi, I am on my fourth day of the lighter life program and just joined this site. I have at least 15 stone to lose but taking it stone by stone at the moment. I would really appreciate some support and also if any of you have time to tell me how to add a "tickle" to my profile, that would be great as I have just had my first weigh in at my pop in session yesterday and lost an amazing 10lb

Ali believe me that I wasn't criticising you in any way - I was just wow'ing at being in a size 10 -- and yes I do know what you mean by squeezing into them. I had looked at your bmi and seen where it was - it was complimenting you on being that size honest.

Madandirish - if you go to Trying To Conceive Ticker and go to the weight loss ones - you need to put in your stats and targets and a password - then when you've done that you get a code which you put into your sig which you'll find in the quick links in the blue bit at the top of each page on this site. Not sure though but I think you have to do so many posts on this site before you can have a sig so get posting!!!

Welcome madandirish, well done on your first weight loss.
There is always someone around here to talk to, or to whinge to or just to have a laugh with.
Keep posting!

every inch of me aches today. I feel tender and feeble. It is also TOTM.

what a way to start the week!

All uphill from here.

Hope you feel a bit better later:)

Welcome Manderish,

Nice to meet you. Good idea to do it stone by stone, you will be surprised at how quickly they disappear.

We are all here to support you if you need help and advice, or if you think you gonna go off the rails. We all have our ups and down.

Good luck and well done with your first weeks weight loss.

Hello peeps!

Wow - lots of good news here today!! Lady!! Bravo and the 18s and you too ALi on the 10s!!! Well done ladies!!!!! (And ALi - hey - who cares if you can wear them out yet - at least you got in the darn things, thats bloody good!!!!)

Glad everyone else is doing good, and a big warm welcome to MadandIrish, and yes, you will find the best support around on this site!! Well done on you first weeks loss! Thats a great start!!!!

Miss F....hope you feel better. You sound about where I was yesterday. :( I am better today but still feel a bit rough on the inside. Tummy just feel about out of sorts but nothing I can't live with. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone too. :)

2.5 litres down. Enjoying my Raspberry/Cranbarry hay bale for lunch. (hehe - really though, I do like them!) :D

See you all laters!!!

XX

Hi, I am on my fourth day of the lighter life program and just joined this site. I have at least 15 stone to lose but taking it stone by stone at the moment. I would really appreciate some support and also if any of you have time to tell me how to add a "tickle" to my profile, that would be great as I have just had my first weigh in at my pop in session yesterday and lost an amazing 10lb
Welcome to minimins, you will definitely get the support you need here, this place is magic.
You will feel at home in not time.

Well folks I am off now, will try and get back on tonight if I am not too late back, so good luck with your WI's tonight.

Luv

Mary

Back