MONDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

Hi Lucasflu

Sorry you are in such pain.
There are a couple of things you can take, dulcolax (to cure) psyllium husks (to prevent further upset).

It is likely to take a couple of weeks before you start to notice the difference, I think it was 3-4 for me. It is likely to be your clothes feeling looser than seeing physical changes to start with.
How much have you lost and how much have you got to lose? That will make a difference.

Lucas - I was like that last weekend....sorry you are going through it, its not nice. I was taking dulcolax, but that was a bit rough on my tummy. I am now using 2 teaspoons of psyllium husks each day, for the past three days, and I an now right as rain.

Hot baths are good to, as are taking a walk - gets things moving. Up your water too, that will help.

Good luck....its a horrible feeling.

Lady I'm glad to hear you had such a good day shopping - wow 3 jackets ---- heaven!

Sorry about the trouble at home though, it may be that it is time for her to go if it has become so bad - you both shouldn't have to live like that. Hope all stays well and also that it goes well in your chat on Wednesday.

Lucas - I've been taking Movicol which I bought in Boots, it's a powder which you mix with 120ml of water and drink once a day to keep you going though you can have 3 a day when you're badly constipated. It doesn't work in the same way as a laxative by forcing you to go - it just makes you a lot looser (normal) so that you can go. It's working for me and I've been having 1 a day - checked at weigh in tonight and I'm still in ketosis so it doesn't affect that.

Back