monday morning at home weigh in

Managed to lose 1 lb this week - which I'm please with. Ate out with friends for the 3 nights over the weekend but managed to be a good girl and avoid the spuds, puds, and chocolates that were on offer!
:D

hi, id like to join the monday club too . i lost 3 stone last year on sw but stopped going in september 10 when i was almost at target.....have since put 2 stone back on:mad: im so annoyed at myself but hey ho ive been eating everything i shouldnt & enjoyed every mouthful so its my own fault !!! but as i havent got any 'fat' clothes left (threw them away last year) i have started again last monday & had my first wi yesterday & lost 3lb would have been more but had two pig out days:eek: so im hoping with the support of fellow sw sloggers i can lose it again :wave_cry:
sam :)

Last edited:
Hiya Sammi, I did the same in 2008! Had my second son, lost nearly 4 stone was 1 stone off target and it all went kaput!! This time I've changed everything, I'm working out loads and this time I'm getting to target and maintaining :D

And I went year ago, lost 2.5 stone then gained it all back plus some interest.You have done it before, you will do it again, and enjoy. We can eat sooooo much.

I did the same, lost 2 and a half stone 4 years ago. Got very complacent when I was at target and thought 'oh I can eat this, that and the other' and get back on plan, but just kept on with the bad habits :(. Ended up putting a stone and half back on over the years. But this time, when I get to target, I am just going to carry on eating the SW way, as it's not a diet it's a healthy eating lifestyle and we can have so many lovely things to eat. My downfalls were pizza, chocolate cake and pastries! Not any more. More determined than ever this time :) x Sarah x

We are all here to support each other, we can do it!!!! We WILL do it!!! :D

Hey emlou, I'm the same, lost nothing this week! Had a mandatory chinese takeaway for a birthday on Saturday, it was only chop suey with prawns but I think thats whats done it :-( never mind!! Good luck everyone else this morning xx

Not such a good week

I only managed a 1/4 lb this week! Don't know what I've done different though.
Well done Lesley on your loss.
:sigh:

1 lb loss for me. Which I am very happy about it as I had a bit of a blip on Sat, with crisps and a mars bar!!

Last edited:
Another 5lbs for me, I'm very chuffed. I just hope I can keep it going at this rate for a little while.
WD everyone that loses and people that haven't don't give up because it might show next week :)

another Monday, another pound...I was hoping for more after a very fishy week (11/14 meals were fishy) - any way, slow and steady wins the race...

for those who STS, if you stuck to the plan, then it should catch up with you - our bodies, much as we would like them to, just don't seem to work to order!!

Morning all!! Well done to those who have lost :)
I'm another one who's stayed the same this week, was a bit off plan on Sat so I think that is what has done it. Going to eat loads of superfree and speed foods this week, so hoping for a loss next week.
Good luck for the week everyone :):) xSarah x

Can I join this thread too? I'm doing SW at home, and weigh myself on a monday morning on the weighing machine at the local gym.

I've lost 9lb so far in a month, but I've still got 8 st 9 to go.

I lost 3lbs this week which is the most I've ever lost, plus it's * week (and I had a very unathorised meal on Valentines day)..I don't understand it, but I'm happy :D

I have lost 3llb ,that makes 13llb in 5 weeks and Ive not found it hard to stick to , which is unusual for me ..........I put this down to finding this site its been a huge help

Morning all, this week saw another 0.6kg go, so that's good!

good luck everyone

Back