monday morning at home weigh in

A yippee from me too - slowed down over weeks 5/6 but this week I've lost just over 2½ lbs so I'm really pleased. Like Lesley, I think it's due to finding this site which is really helping me! So thanks everyone.

I've met my first mini-target - to be under 14st by end February.
Done it (just) with 1 lb in hand!

Well done everyone else who has lost this week.

Going to W I in a minute! Fingers and toes crossed, feel slimmer but you never can tell. Thinking positive! Wish me luck, will be so disappointed if I dont lose but the positive thoughts are there so here goes.

congrats to all the Monday weighers! I wonder how much we lost added together....

Sorry for late reply, 1kg lost this week for :) thats 13kg altogether! Going shopping this weekend as now need new wardrobe!! Well done everyone, excellent progress for all this week xxxxxxx

Hi BlueCow
Welcome, I'm pretty new too and they seem a "reet friendly bunch 'ere"

:grouphugg:Definately more the merrier, and yes we are a friendly bunch. Mmm reet friendly bunch eh!! LOL, sounds as if you come from up my way. Anyway you will get loads of info and support on here. A big welcome to you both

hey guys not been on for a while still with plan.and i lost 8.5lbs in feb so will try to get on more in march.lots of wedding planning still to do :D
hope everyones doing well.

Hollys Nan
I originate from Manchester but now live in sunny Spain (or not so sunny today - in fact cold and cloudy). Worked around Lancashire and Yorkshire for many years, as well as "down south".
I've been lurking here for the past 3 or 4 weeks and really appreciate the help and support you get from everyone.

Rachel
Looks as though you're doing really well. Have you lost all than weight since you joined in january? If so well done girl!

Bev

Last edited:
Well I live not far from Manchester really, reet friendly bunch lol Did you live near Bolton?? Any help you need just bob on here you will get loads of support and help. We all help each other.

Hi I have my first weigh in monday morning, no idea what to expect, I'm very nervous but will keep you posted x

Well I live not far from Manchester really, reet friendly bunch lol Did you live near Bolton?? Any help you need just bob on here you will get loads of support and help. We all help each other.

Bit too far for me to just "bob" now. Probably take me 6 hours including waiting araound at the airport! lol
Never lived near Bolton, but lots of my family did.

Back