monday morning at home weigh in

Hey everyone!! I started SW as part of the routine New Year resolution! Its the first diet I have actually stuck to in years. Been on it for nearly 4 weeks now and just lost my first stone. I do mostly red days but have a green about once a week when I neeeeeed potatoes hehe. Would love to join this group as I weigh myself on a Monday morning too. xx

Hey Jodie welcome! I'll have to have a look at that website as always looking for new things to make!
Hey Rachael welcome too! Thats fantastic a stone in 4 weeks! Well done! I bet you can feel it in your clothes? x sarah x

Hiya Sarah! Yeh its an incredible feeling, my nickname at work is saggy bum! I think it's going to start slowing down now though, but still got the pictures of the summer on the beach strongly embedded in my head! I will NOT be stuck under an umbrella to embarassed to go in the sea! :) How much weight have you lost so far? x

Hi Rachael, I've lost 3lb so far this time. Only been back on it 3 weeks, but was having too many syns and healthy extra's for the first two! Just started keeping a diary on here, as I feel it helps - checking in each day, stops me cheating too,lol!
Previously done SW and lost 2 and a half stone, so it definately works.
Went on an all inc holiday in August ate badly then and just carried on eating badly right up until Christmas, so hoping to get rid of the extra I've put on!!!
I'm the same, really want to look good on this years holiday! :)
We'll do it!!! x Sarah x

Hi everyone, can I join you all too? I did the Slimming World diet a number of years ago and lost a total of 3 & half stone. Unfortunately :) , since then I met a wonderful man, got married and had two gorgeous children which meant that I put a total of 4 & half stone back on!!! I started back on the Slimming World plan on 3rd Jan and so far I've lost exactly 1 stone in 4 weeks. I'm currently doing it on my own and plan to until I hit a wall and will have to go back to class. Had a bit of a bad week this week tho so thought I'd join for motivation and to help motivate others when they feel like its not working!

hi all i weigh in at home on mondays as well so would love to join you all.had my first weigh in this week and lost 4.5lbs :D
really pleased with this :)
this week is going well but have got a really sore throat so having to have medicine to help with the coughing so watching the syns hopefully will be ok.also been sighned off work for 6 weeks due to back injury (pulled all muscle top of back)bit painfull:(...but still managing to goto to the gym but can only do bottom half ie treadmill bike ect.
were also renewing our wedding vows in july so aiming to lose 4-5st for that fingers crossed

hope every one has a good weekend

It's my first week weigh in tomorrow...really hope I get a good result! Then I'll be able to carry on. Fingers crossed for atl east a 2 pound loss, I'd be totally happy with that :) good luck everyone! Let you know in the morning! Xx

hello new Monday weigh ins :welcome:

fingers crossed for tomorrow - I hope the scales reflect all the effort you put in

tomorrows my 2nd weigh in, I've been good, except today when I hosted a bookclub and ate a couple of cookies and some tortilla chips, but far less than I would have done pre SW so feeling good about myself

not much change today, but I'm expecting my * and tend to retain water so I'm not too disheartened

0.4kg off (0.88 lb)

Morning all!

Just 1lb off for me this time :sigh:. But it's the dreaded * week so I'm not too surprised! Going in the right direction at least :)!!!

Good luck to everyone on your losses, and also anyone is welcome to join our weigh in group - the more the merrier :):):)!
x Sarah x

Hey everyone, not a big loss for me this week, just the one kilo, however I think evil Mr.Bacardi may have had something to do with it!! Starting to notice it now with the silliest of things, like not making a daft growling noise when I pick something up from the floor, and not feeling like I've done a marathon by the time I get to the top of the stairs!! Well done everyone on your losses this week xxx

Hi everyone, I lost 2lb this week, very happy with that as I consumed a rather large amount of alcohol last week due to the six nations starting (amongst other things). Will have to definately stay on track this week to make sure that those extra syns don't creep back on.

Well done to you all on your losses this week! x

Well done to you both! Good luck for the rest of the week :) :) :) x

Hi all
I'm a Monday-at-home too! Can I join you too?
I only found this forum today and already I feel better.
I retired to Spain in Summer 2006 - about 5 st overweight - lost 2½ st in 2007, but with no support the boredom set in, but I managed to stay at that weight for 2½ years.
Disaster in the last 6 months of 2010 - I put 7 lbs back on - so at New Year I decided that I wanted to find a new slimmer me.
I lost 1.75 lbs last week and a total of 7.25 lbs in my first 4 weeks - but still got another 40 lbs to go.
So here I am - raring to go, and having found this site and all the useful forums and help I know I can do it.

Last edited:
Hi Rachel

We're just down the road from you!
We're live in a small village called El Saladar - which most people haven't heard of - which is near Almoradi.

Hi everyone, feeling the hunger pains this week more than any other, don't know why because I haven't changed the amount I'm eating. Maybe its time for a green day, caaaaaarbs please!!!!

Hey,

I weigh in on a Monday morning at home. This is my forth week of doing SW, only managed a 5lb loss in the last 3 weeks, very easy to fall off the wagon and order chinese when you have no support :eek:

Well half way through the week now, only 3 more days until weigh in. Having really bad cravings for something sweet this week so have been eating meringue nests with berries and low fat fromage frais - seems to have done the trick anyway. Made low syn jelly today ready for the weekend to take my sugar urge away! Hope I can keep away from the 'naughty' drawer til Monday. Hope your all managing to stay on track!

Back