monday morning at home weigh in

Morning, small loss for me 0.4 kg, will keep keeping on though

I have however lost inches due to Jillian - which is great (hello vanwoodle fellow shredder)

Hey, I lost 1lb this week which I am pleased with as I didn't really manage to stick to plan this weekend. Also it's a pound closer to target! :)

Lost 3lb!!! Really chuffed as up til now it's been coming off so slowly. Baked cakes with the kids yesterday though and couldn't resist having a couple, but back on plan now.
Well done to all and have a good week :)

So disappointed again, 2nd week in a row where I have stayed the same!!! I dont get it, so am going to do work out dvd every day from now on and cut out my healthy extras I think, not much more i can do apart from eat nothing!!! Well done to all your losses ladies xxx

I've lost 4lb this week, really really chuffed with that. Have been struggling for a couple of weeks so hoping this is just the push I need.

Rachael Summers - that happened to me a few weeks ago, stayed exactly the same weight for a fortnight, but on the third week I lost 3lb, so stay on track and I'm sure the same will happen for you too!

Good luck everyone!

Hi im new to this website :)
Have been at SW for 2 weeks now. This weeks weight loss 1.5lbs. Total weight loss so far 4.5lbs...
I hope i am doing this right lol.

Another chuffed one here - 1.5 lbs this week.
Total now 13 lbs which is a shame as I would have loved to have cleared the 1 st mark.

I've lost the plot on shredding! Anyone care to explain please?

Pommette said:
Another chuffed one here - 1.5 lbs this week.
Total now 13 lbs which is a shame as I would have loved to have cleared the 1 st mark.

I've lost the plot on shredding! Anyone care to explain please?
Exercise dvd! Jillian Michaels (biggest loser) 30 day shred. It's brill. 20 mins a day, 3 circuits of 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio and 1 min abs. Doesn't sound a lot but its enough!

Hi everyone, I'm a newby and started just yesterday, do you mind if I join in with you guys? I'm weighing in on Monday mornings at home as I cant get to class & online is way too expensive. I wish you all a very successful week ahead x

pinkhearts said:
Hi everyone, I'm a newby and started just yesterday, do you mind if I join in with you guys? I'm weighing in on Monday mornings at home as I cant get to class & online is way too expensive. I wish you all a very successful week ahead x

Yoo too! And well done to all who weighed in x

Exercise dvd! Jillian Michaels (biggest loser) 30 day shred. It's brill. 20 mins a day, 3 circuits of 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio and 1 min abs. Doesn't sound a lot but its enough!

Anyone know where I can get a copy in Spain? Or can send me one?
I need to do some more exercise and if this works I'm prepared to give it a go - even though I'm not a fan of exercise DVDs.

Hey, I'm new to this site so not really sure what I'm doing at the minute so bear with me and if anyone has any tips that would be great. I lost 3 stone with slimming world a few years ago and since then I have put most of it back on. Just started a few days ago on my own, weighing in at home. I want to lose that 3 stone and possibly more. Also a veggie and only do green days. x

I lost 3lbs this week! No idea how, and I do not deserve it as I had family coming on sunday, and with all the cooking and the tasting I lost the plot somewhat which culminated in 3 slices of cheesecake (I know :( )..maybe I will have put it all back on by next monday :eek:

You can order from play.com for 4.99 although I don't know about delivery. Could also try amazon.

Thanks for this - as usual though you have to have it delivered to a UK address. Delivery free though so another item for my mum to bring with her at Easter!

Back