monday morning at home weigh in

I'm only losing 2lbs a week. Any ideas or tips on losing a few more?

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I second mini, 2lb a week is excellent. The more steady the loss then the more likely it will stay off. I know I'm jealous of people with 3lb + losses a week but I know that every half a lb is one step closer to goal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I thought it was slow going when I read some were losing 5lbs etc. Can u tell I've never dieted before lol

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Everyone's body is different. Sometimes increasing the amount of water you drink and superfree and superspeed foods might help.

I'm going to see a gain in the morning from my last weigh in (2 week ago) as I weighed 4lb up on Thursday the morning after I got back from my hols, don't think I could have worked miracles in 4 days. Eek!

I was due to have an evil weigh in as I've been off plan for 2 weeks and i completely forgot this morning! Out if the habit! Oops ;) Will weigh in tomorrow instead. Back on plan this week so hoping for a decent loss next Monday. Good luck to everyone weighing in xxxx

Weighed in this morning and have managed to STS despite it being * week and having developed a horrendous cold over the weekend, taking my appetite away and leaving me with cravings for ice cream to soothe my sore throat!

No loss this week...pretty disappointed as I started exercising and was quite careful in terms of syns...ah well will try again this week :/

No loss this week...pretty disappointed as I started exercising and was quite careful in terms of syns...ah well will try again this week :/

That can happen Hun when you introduce exercises Hun. Keep at it though as they are worth it. And make sure you have your syns xx

I do seem slimmer and my clother do seem looser however you can't help feel a bit discouraged when the loss starts drying up especially when I still have so much to lose :(

chrissygrech88;73 95566 said:
I do seem slimmer and my clother do seem looser however you can't help feel a bit discouraged when the loss starts drying up especially when I still have so much to lose :(

Have you taken your measurements? You might be losing inches where the scales aren't showing it, specially if you are exercising? Don't feel discouraged!

Feel empowered, you can control this, go for it :D

Thanks a lot Sophance for your kind advice...I will persist until the numbers start to budge again. i did not measure myself in the past week or so and so do not know whether I have lost any inches but clothes do feel better on me :) I will let you know how I manage. Goodluck to everyone and goodluck to Sophance on taking the 3lbs off and many lbs more ;)

Thanks a lot Sophance for your kind advice...I will persist until the numbers start to budge again. i did not measure myself in the past week or so and so do not know whether I have lost any inches but clothes do feel better on me :) I will let you know how I manage. Goodluck to everyone and goodluck to Sophance on taking the 3lbs off and many lbs more ;)

No problem. I took my measurements when I joined the gym the other month as I thought if I start seeing STS I'll have something positive even though no loss.

Thank you, it's very sweet of you, I'll get there :) x

Well it's Monday morning and I stayed at my boyfriends last night and I've managed to leave my scales at home :( I always weigh in first thing

Oh well, will have to do it tomorrow instead :(

Thanks Jessy xxxxx

Well done Sophance!!! I have lost half a pound which again is miserable when compared to other weeks and to the effort I am making. Hoperfully that time of the month has passed and this week will be a different story. Goodluck everyone xxx

Back