monday morning at home weigh in

Thank you :)

Half a lb in the right direction! I find the weeks pass so quickly, it'll be over before you know it

As I said before about the weeks passing so quick, I can't believe that it's Monday again tomorrow.

Don't think I'm going to see a huge loss, maybe a 1/2lb or a STS. Haven't been 100% this week.

well done Sophance!!! A 2.2 lbs loss for me yay :) on the right track again it seems

Can I join in this morning please?

Weighed in at 196 lb (am choosing pounds as I can't face seeing them in 'stones':cry:

Am still finding my way around the website so apologies for doing anything stupid!

Hi all

New here, have done SW a few times before but need to get involved again.

My scales are weird and don't work properly but I don't want to buy new ones, I think they're about half a stone out but I'm just going to go off the reading on my scales so at least the weight loss will be consistent!

So. 11st today. Lets see what the week brings.

Hi

I started SW last week and lost 5.5lbs in my first week. :)

Hope everyone has a good week xxx

Hello everyone :) Sorry I haven't posted in a while; I have been a bit off plan since my hol and birthday!

Weighed in this morning (a day late) and had gained 4lbs so now at 10st4lbs - happy with that though :)

Now down we go to target!!!!

Congratulations on the losses everyone xxxx

It is that time again and it's a 2lb 1/4 loss for me, taking me to exactly 2.5 stone loss! Yaaaay! This gym business is doing some good!

So happy! And looking forward to a meal out the the boy tonight. Eeek!

Good luck everyone XD xx

Congratulations on all the losses already this week! I've lost 1.8lbs, taking me back down to 11st 10. Hoping I can lose another 2lbs next week to take me below my lowest weight so far (11st 9lbs)

1lb 3/4 loss this week which is good as I weighed 1/4 lb heavier than last weeks weigh in yesterday morning!

Hoping to lose 5 1/2lb before the 22nd August for my 25th birthday to take me to 3 stone lost! Determined!

lost 1.75 lbs this week which is great considering we went on a weekend trip and ate some naughty things :)

Good job everyone!!!

Morning everyone! I've only gone and lost 4.5lbs this week! I did have 2 fast days as I had a bit of food poisoning at the beginning of the weeks but then had 5 days on plan. Can't do fast days all the time but its kicked the plateau I was experiencing! Hope everyone else has had a good weekend!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back