monday morning at home weigh in

Hey folks, I've just started doing slimming world online with a Monday weigh in. It's gonna take a few years to get to where I want to be but I've got to start somewhere. First week I lost 11lbs and this week I've lost 7lbs :). Attending a wedding this weekend though so will have to be careful not to indulge myself!

Hey folks, I've just started doing slimming world online with a Monday weigh in. It's gonna take a few years to get to where I want to be but I've got to start somewhere. First week I lost 11lbs and this week I've lost 7lbs :). Attending a wedding this weekend though so will have to be careful not to indulge myself!

Hi Jonny :) We are all here to support you! You can definitely do this!

Weighed in early due to the bank hol (got a few weekend events on coming up so there might be a few early weigh ins) and -3lbs! So last week gain off! xxxx

Lost a pound this week :) Goodjob to anyone who have lost and keep marching on!!

Welcome Jonny! Well done to all the other losers this week. I'm 2lb down from last week, would have been more but we had a very off plan dinner on Sunday but I don't regret it!

It will be whatever it will be sophance, but here's hoping it's a loss or a maintain at the least.

I've lost 3lbs this week (through a combination of the salad challenge and upping the exercise game). Have now reached a new lowest weight for me, lets just hope I don't yo-yo back up again!

Hi Im a newbie and also weigh in on a monday at home.

I have styed the same this week which is excellent as just got back from holiday and couldn't resist some local treats.

Great weighloss Ruby

It will be whatever it will be sophance, but here's hoping it's a loss or a maintain at the least.

I've lost 3lbs this week (through a combination of the salad challenge and upping the exercise game). Have now reached a new lowest weight for me, lets just hope I don't yo-yo back up again!

The damage was 1.5lb on, I'm not too disappointed with it as I lost 2.5lb before my birthday. Time to be back being a good girl and get that 3 stone loss.

Congrats on the loss, that's amazing. I'm always impressed when people do the salad challenge as I hate salad!

Hi I do a Monday evening WI from home. Just starting my third week. First week I only lost 0.8lb (but a loss is a loss and I was getting used to the program after many years off. I do mainly greens, but tend to go to original at the weekend as my husband likes to eat more meat than me. I have been cooking some fab meals again and am pleased to be back on the program. Fingers crossed my WI tonight will be a good one!

Well done on the losses and don't worry about that tiny gain! Will be off next week!

I've not been on it (again!) because of being a bit Ill and having social occasions but only put on 2lbs over the last 2 weeksish.

Actually not back on it until Thursday but then going for a week of just clean eating and upping my gym effort! Want to have lost this 2lbs by Monday again

xxxx.

only lost half a pound but it is that time of the month again and hopefully will lose some more when this week is over

Congrats sophance! I've lost half a lb this week, taking me to 11st 5. Been feeling rather bloated the past few days so need to up the water intake and that should take care of it. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today.

just noticed Rubyeskimo
we have same target weight and current weight is almost the same, I lost .5lb this week hoping that was so low because of T.O.M
I felt a little disappointed with that as was aiming for 1lb loss a week.

just noticed Rubyeskimo
we have same target weight and current weight is almost the same, I lost .5lb this week hoping that was so low because of T.O.M
I felt a little disappointed with that as was aiming for 1lb loss a week.

I see it as a loss is still a loss. As long as the numbers aren't going up then that's a good thing! You'll get to target, it just might take a little bit longer, but you'll get there. And if it was TOTM then you might have a big loss next week as your body plays catch up.

First weigh in for me this morning, 14st 10lbs :eek:

The only way is down!

Back