monday morning at home weigh in

over 1lb loss this week. Hoping for more this week. Goodjob to everyone and goodluck

Hi all! I started my 3rd attempt at SW on Monday, trying to do it from home, weighing on a Monday morning. Hopefully this will be my 3rd time lucky!x

Morning everyone! Welcome to all the newbies! Lost 0.5lb this morning which I consider quite good considering * week is right round the corner. Good luck to everyone weighing in today.

Happy Monday all, today i am really pleased with -1.6 lbs :) this is a great diet.
Had such a lovely weekend with yummy food and wine and so long as you stay on plan syn everything you lose weight . Love it.

Weighed in a day late due to getting up at silly o'clock yesterday morning for work, it completely slipped my mind!

Anyway, you know when you have them weeks thinking you'll have a STS or small loss but then the scales surprise you. Well that was this week, 2lb 3/4 loss :eek:

Now I have got 1 1/2 lb to lose for 3 stone, going to be realistic and say that it will be gone in 2 weeks :)

Lost over 1 lb this week. Congratulations to all the losers and goodluck to the others

STS again! Hope it went better for others!

+1/2 lb not sure why as stuck to plan and only had 90/105 syns for the week :mad:.

Not sure if i need to up super free food ???

Good luck to all newbies and regulars....my weight is up and down 2-3 lbs for the last 5 weeks...need to get back on track

+1/2 lb not sure why as stuck to plan and only had 90/105 syns for the week :mad:.

Not sure if i need to up super free food ???

If in doubt, up your superfree and superspeed foods and the amount of water you're drinking.

Morning everyone! Weighed in this morning and was surprised to have lost 1.5lbs! And * week is well and truly here which surprises me even more! Must be all the exercise I've been doing. Speaking of exercise, I'd better crack on with today's cardio!

that's not too bad sophance!! you'll do better this week im sure. I had an STS but am determined to have at least a 2lb loss this week...wish me luck xxx

Back