Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Monday Morning

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by shep, 25 January 2010 Social URL.

1. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    How is everyone today on this dull Monday?????

Well I came off DC this weekend but was good still, until last night my lovely hubby made a trifle for me as I had been so ill the last couple of weks so made me treat (bless him) and it was yum yum yum so nice only had 1 portion of it, he had the rest but that lead into a packet of crips and a milk drink for bed, so onto the Wii fit today for me.

How is everyone else doing??????:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    struggling...I was away friday night for a dinner night and came back late Sat - Told DH I wanted to start DC strictly on Sunday - so what did he do - made scones and bought clotted cream. When will I learn - i eat everything he does. I know its my fault, ie I'm the one eating it but I just get so cross that he puts the temptation 9which I am more than happy to give into) my way.

Ah well maybe one weekend I will surprise him and not eat anything he does...then he might not do it. hes at home for 2 nights this week as well which doesn't bode well.

4. itsy

itsy DETERMEND TO SUCCEED

Diet:
    DC
    DITTO....i gave in to a Indian take away
    Friday night and a few glasses of red wine :break_diet:I'm really finding it hard to get back on track..itsy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.