Monday weigh in all wecome ?

I've had a crap week ( sob) run out of products and could not order till yesterday gave me an excuse to eat a few things I shouldn't of had :-( but order comes tomorrow frightened to get on scales so going to miss weigh in and do it next Monday I will bloody do this !!!xx well done on your weight losses xxx

Morning Girls,

I was amazed this week as I actually managed to loss 6lbs which is what I gained last weekend on my few days off so I'm finally back to we're I was pre-xmas break.

I started at 14.1, I'm 12.3 today and my goal is 11st so I'm slowly edging closer :) x

Brilliant Tracy!
Awww zoe :( hope u get back on track asap xx

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everybody Monday again, I lost 2lb this week, little bit disappointed but just need to keep going, had 5 lifestyle days last week and they don't seem to work as well for me so going to stick with the 4 packs everyday this week, 200g of veg, lots of water and nothing else! Good luck to everyone x

Only 1lb for me this week. Gutted! Its a real downer after another 7 days of being on plan. Hey ho, onwards and upwards. Gonna start doing some light exercise at the gym, water water water, and stick to exact meat and veg allowance. Good luck everyone xx

I stayed the same I have lifestyle all the time might through in a couple if simplicity days to see what happens well done everyone xx

Morning Girls,

Hope you all had a good week.

It was 2lbs off for me this week which is completely spot on as I was feeling really hungry so had a lifestyle week and my normal losses are 2lb on lifestyle or 3lbs on Simplicity when it's not TOTM that is.

But I'm happy with my 2lb as that's me reached a mini goal of 2 stone :). 14.1 to 12.1, just got to get down to 11.1 now x

Hi ladies, how are we all doing this week?? 3.5lbs off for me :) really worried as I have a luch meeting at work today and there will be lovely sandwiches and traybakes. Haven't told anyone at work about the diet and really don't want to eat if I can get away with it!! Good luck for your weigh ins xo

Well done to u all I've had a bad week again but back on track stayed the same so not to bad !! Got some aunt Bessie's carrot and swede so going to have that for dinner with a cod in butter sauce from now in I'm going to be 100% focused !!!xx

Well done gettingskinny! That's a fab loss, and well done zoe for STS on a bad week. I came off plan from Friday night til Sunday and have gained 2lb. Its definitely worth it tho, I was beginning to get bored and lose incentive. Now I feel soooo determined. I may even do a few simplicity days this week. We'll see!! See u lot next Monday!! X

Well done to u all I've had a bad week again but back on track stayed the same so not to bad !! Got some aunt Bessie's carrot and swede so going to have that for dinner with a cod in butter sauce from now in I'm going to be 100% focused !!!xx

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I think they have taken the cod in butter sauce of the database. I think it was because it had lemon juice in it? Doubt it will have done much harm as the cals and carbs are so low, but wanted you to know.

Hi everyone, Monday again! I only lost 1.5lbs this week - I was really hungry all week and kept picking at things - especially peanut butter and cheese! Had to put the peanut butter in the freezer to stop myself eating it in massive spoonfuls! Going to have to try harder to stick to just my packets this week. I really want to reach the two stone off mark and only have 1.5 lbs to go so really want that for next Monday!
Good luck ladies xo

Hi all :) my week 1 weigh in and 8lbs down!!! And 5.5 inches lost overall, good luck to all the Monday weighers xxx

Well done girls! I am ecstatic with my loss, 9 wks in and another 6lbs gone!!! Soooo chuffed, bloody love this diet!!

Was frightened to get on scales yesterday but built up the courage this morning 3 lb loss ?

Morning all :)

Week 2 and pleased to report a 3lb loss this morning! So that's taking me to 11lbs in 2 weeks, very happy :)

Good luck to you all xxx

Back