Monday weigh in

Smokes dont worry about the gain Hun, it will come off before you know it!
That blooming * week is a pain in the neck isnt it?!

2.5lbs off for me tonight, very happy as my losses have been a 1lb a week recently so certainly the boost I needed. Hoping to get 1.5lbs off next week to get my 3.5 stone:D

Lynne - * week is a ladies time of the month

two and half off for me this week.
WHOOO HOOOOOOOO.
Thats the 2 I put on over Christmas and a wee bit more.
So pleased.
Well done everyone else.

I lost 1lb this week. Quite pleased with that, but still weigh more than before Christmas which is annoying me a lot!! Oh well...I'm heading in the right direction! X

Good luck to all those weighing in.

I weighed myself today and I've lost 3lb! Is that really good or just ok? After gaining so much this christmas time, it feels good to be back to where I was. I dont know why it all piled on in one week but at least its gone now.

Hi MrsD

Thats great news. My weigh in also today. I lost 6lb which I am absolutely chuffed about. This week I wrote down in a diary exactly what I ate (if it passed the lips it got wrote down), so kept a really keen eye on my syns.

I have now got down to the weight I was before Xmas and shed another 1lb.

Want to be 12 stone by 29 March and 11 stone by 31 May - averaging a a 2lb loss a week so this, I hope, should be achievable.

Wow!! Well done to you both!!!
I weighed this morning and gained 1lb...blooming * week :(
Oh well, will shift it next week!

Well done to both of you thats fantastic.

This is my first week as a monday weigher having switched from a Tuesday so have my fingers crossed for a loss :D

Well done everybody! :D
My WI is at 5:30pm, I'd LOVE a loss as I have never lost two weeks running! Grrr.

Best of luck to all Monday Weighers x x x

HI, Well done, any weight loss is good! This is my first full week on SW, and i have lost 3.5lbs. I am really chuffed as i tend to lose weight slowly. Now looking forward to seeing what i can do next week.

Back