Monday weigh in

mrs v it was my * week last week. hug

some amazing losses this week - we're all determined :)

Thats good. Its a loss. :) Most weeks Im 1lb lost. Its a great steady pace for healthy weight loss.

Welcome to the forum.

1lb+ is a great loss. A STS is also good. At least its not a plus and we're all going in the right direction!

Hi, can I join the Monday girls? This is my 2nd week, lost 2lb this week as well as losing 2lb last week. Looks like its going to be slow and steady....

Woohoo....Lost 5 lbs this week and got slimmer of the week. I have now officially lost over 10% of my body weight. Didn't get anything special for the 10%, so not sure if I had to or not?

Hey everyone, cani join the Monday weigh in? Joined SW on the 4th jan lost 2lbs in my first week hAd my 2nd WI today and gained half a pound :-(

Can I join you please?

Hello!
I am in my third week now since joining, lost 2.5lbs first week and 5.5lbs this week. So happy about it I could scream it from the rooftops! :D
I am finding EE very Easy! (for now!)
Got SoW tonight and also a certificate for my half stone loss, I have pinned them up in the kitchen pride of place! OH thinks I am mad! :rolleyes:x

Last edited:
:scale:
Starting Weight - 17st 2½lbs
(1) Jan 11th
... -5½ (16st 11lbs) :)
(2) Jan 18th ... -2½ (16st 8½lbs) :)
(3) Jan 25th ...
(4) Feb 1st ...

Mini Goal - Lose 1 stone! (16st 2½lbs)
Mini Goal - Get in the 15 stones
Mini Goal - Lose 10%
Mini Goal - Lose 2 stone! (15st 2½lbs)
Mini Goal - Get in the 14 stones
Mini Goal - Lose 3 stone! (14st 2½lbs)
Mini Goal - Get in the 13 stones
Mini Goal - Fit into half the smaller sized clothes I have stored away!
..........watch this space

Hello ladies!
I lost 1lb last night, not a massive amount but BRILLIANT for me as it was the first time in my loooong history with SW that I've lost two weeks in a row - I think the curse is broken!
I'm hoping for a hat-trick next week! :D

Ladies, we really have all done well. TO those that have gained, dont worry. We ALL have those days, as Im sure you know. When I have a gain, remind me of this too! LOL

Well done all! :) Lots of monday weighers now :)

:argh: I’m absolutely gutted!!!!!!!!!!! I was really, really good all last week – lots of homemade meals, fruit and veg, something different for breakfast each day, wrote everything down religiously in my food diary, no cheating, stayed within my syns…..and I put on 0.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant2:
Phew, rant over! :D

I’m hoping that it was just a blip and that it will all come good next week! :innocent0001:

:argh: I’m absolutely gutted!!!!!!!!!!! I was really, really good all last week – lots of homemade meals, fruit and veg, something different for breakfast each day, wrote everything down religiously in my food diary, no cheating, stayed within my syns…..and I put on 0.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant2:
Phew, rant over! :D

I’m hoping that it was just a blip and that it will all come good next week! :innocent0001:

I found last time i did SW sometimes i work a week previous so if i had a bad week the week before and a good week last week i even out or gain a bit! Either this or maybe its water retention?

Im sure you'll go great next week, keep motivated & good luck!!

Pesty

Back