Monday weigh in

Congrats to all!

I used to do Rosie Conley classes - it took over 2 years to lose 4 1/2 stone but that's because I felt deprived all the time and used to cheat :break_diet: ... and now I've put it all back on! :cry:

So I've just started Slimming World and so far I've lost half a stone in two weeks. And I have to say, I absolutely love it! I may be in the honeymoon period but I don't have any cravings and I certainly don't feel deprived! Long may it last! :D

Bex

Hi Pidge!

Congrats on your half stone lost!! Thats brilliant! Its my first week back since early last year and am still in the honeymoon period! Its lasts forever if you look up some recipes on here. In the SW magazine this week theres a desert recipe book which the muffins in are amazing!!! I made some for my sister last week!! That way you get to feel like your feeling a bit naughty when your not!!

Good luck with your loss!

hya,

can I join please, going to weigh myself on a monday morning, lost 3 pounds last week x x x

Julia

Hi Julia,

Well done on your loss and good luck for next week! :)

thats great everybody i started slimming world on the 4th jan and hot my half stone award this monday was so happy ne1 go to mondays group in letchworth?:)

Hi, just found this thread and hoping I can join!

Had my second weigh in on Monday and have lost 3lbs so far (slow and steady suits me fine)

Well done to everyone who has lost this week!

Not looking forward to tomorrow, accidently fell on a bottle of wine Friday night, and would you believe the whole lot leaped into my mouth :eek: And went out for lunch today and ate rubbish- oh well, soon see how much damage I did. I WILL be good next week, and no alcohol at all !!!!!

weigh in

i have my weigh in 2nite hoping that i have lost as i did have a pizza the other nite i did contact my consultant about flexible syns so i think i did the rite thing there.....:confused: as long as i have lost say a pound or stayed the same i dont think i will be to bothered.good luck everybody for u all who are monday weighers :D

Weigh in tonight at 7, but I haven't been well this week and haven't eaten a great deal also I am on medication so despite going to WI do not hold much hope for a loss :cry:

Good luck everyone else :D

Well, after what I thought was a reasonably good week, didn't go overboard with anything, I put on 1 lb. After a good loss of 6lb the week before (getting rid of the Xmas indulgence) I would have hoped for a 1lb loss or STS, but a gain, am gutted. Never mind start another week.

I need to get into the 12st's at the moment failing miserably, think I'm destined to be a 13st something girl!

Good luck to all Monday WI's today.

Hi Ladies, may I join in? I am joining SW tonight and I wish to lose about 1.5 stones.

I lost 31lbs on Cambridge last year, came off for my birthday on 1st June and have tried (and failed) to get back on it. I think once food had been introduced back into my diet it was impossible to go back onto shakes. The re-introduction of food after 12-14 weeks without was a big problem. With SW that shouldnt be the case as you are eating lots of good food all the time.

I have gained about 1/2 stone from my lightest on Cambridge, so not too disastrous.

Well done all of you for your losses this week and I hope to be able to post a loss myself next week.

Lorrayne

Thanks Pesty. I love meat and vegetables, salads and fruit so I should be in my element. I find that carbs don't really agree with me as they make me retain a lot of water, so will probably be mostly on red days. Looking forward to my first class tonight and getting started tomorrow.

You sound really motivated :) I'm the same, im trying to include some green days in my diet to ensure that i get some balance. My best advice is water!! Drink 2L a day at least, it really helps and stops you from feeling hungry as the hunger and thirst signals are the same (but you probably know this from your previous diet). Any questions you have everyone here is more than happy to help!!

Water is one of the things that I really struggle with, I have to drink it hot otherwise it catches in my throat and I feel like I am drowning. I must have drowned on a ducking stool in a previous life:D

It is so nice to know that there is a lot of support on here. The Cambridge forum introduced me to some lovely ladies and I am sure you are all just as lovely.

lost 1.5lb so very happy, even shared sotw
as for motivation im buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing :D
good luck with the monday wi's everyone :)

Back