Monday weigh in

4 off - restarted after a 2 year absence. Determined to get to 10st 7 this time!!

2.5lb off this week. I missed last week, so not a great loss, but considering I was away in Belgium for 4 days during that time and have started eating chocolate other than that in the Hi-Fi bars in small quantities again, I'm more than happy with the result :).

lost 1 lb this week....3 st 3.5lbs lost so far...2st 4 lbs to go!

Been on SW for 2 weeks and lost 4lbs (2lb per week) .... Need to loose a stone in total so Fingers crossed I can carry on with it :)

A pleasing 4lb loss this week, and the 7/7 award on my Apple Watch for reaching my exercise, active minutes and stand goal for seven days in a row. Hard work, but I'm getting somewhere...

Could I possibly ask how you put stickers on your signature? Need to put my new 1/2 stone on!!

Ruth
x

-3 for me...happy with that! X

well done on the losses!
Lost 1/2 a lb this week...hope for more next week...going to be watching the syns and trying to eat more if that doesnt sound too mad! I need to have 3 meals a day I think instead of 2...I get so hungry and drink sugar free pop and eat loads of fruit in place of lunch...I dont think it is helping

-3.5 for me this week - NO idea HOW that happened as I ate my body weight in Syful sausages on Friday night lol! Have been bad Tuesday & Wed this week too, completely off plan so needing to fix this before Mondays weigh in again! Last one before hols!

-2lbs for me this week! Xx

Monday weigh in, think my period is due though...:/ eek!

Back