Monday weigh in

Hi everyone,
I'm Paula and this is my first weigh in since starting SW last week :eek:

I've lost 7lbls! I'm so over the moon... I got a shiny sticker and everything :rolleyes:

Hope everyone else has a good weigh in too!

Weighed in this evening and lost 4! That's 10lb so far this month in sooo pleased

Lost 2.5lb this week and SOTW too :)

I'm glad you're still determined Ellie, sometimes when you get a gain and you've been spot on it can be disheartening but I used to find my week after star week was a brill one so keeo going! :)

I lost 1lb, wanted more but did eat a fair amount before weigh in

half a lb of this week...need to stop circling the same few lbs...have done all month...February is motivation month...I became a healthy weight for the first time in my life at the end of december so think my head and body must've been getting to grips with that...
now I need to get in to the 9's and get my 5.5 stone award next....7lbs to go....6st award is 14lbs to go. Would love to get there by Easter!

Had my first weigh in on Monday since returning from my holiday and I'd gained 4.5lbs phew. I hope I can get that off by Monday and then work on losing my Christmas weight gain too (8lbs!) I need to get back my last 2 awards that I've lost!

You can do it, Lauren!

Hope everyone got a good loss today :)

1lb off for me this week. Was a bit naughty this weekend so pleased with that! Going to have to be very good to get a loss next week though, as I have a couple of nights out coming up.

2.5lbs off for me last night! Closer to getting my 2.5 stone award back (1.5lbs left) and then onto getting my 3 stone award back!!! I need to be extra good this week! We can do it Dreamrabbit, well done on your loss! :D

1 lb off for me this week, 10st 5.5 lbs now - my lowest ever adult weight by miles...or stones rather! Slow losses recently going to keep an eye on calories too...

lost 2 lbs this evening, really pleased! 10 st 3.5lbs !!! My initial target is 9st 8, but Idont know if its enough to get rid of the belly...it looks like its going to take more to
get rid of it...just going to see where feels good or looks ok...not yet is all I know!

3lbs on for me last night! I enjoyed my valentines weekend with chocolate and wine a little too much! Ah well, back on it now!

3lbs on for me last night! I enjoyed my valentines weekend with chocolate and wine a little too much! Ah well, back on it now!

least you enjoyed it! I would love to eat as much chocolate as I liked, but I am not sure when I 'd stop so I dont dare!! Good luck for this week :)

Back