Monday weigh in

Thanks dreamrabbit Well last night I was 4 lb down got slimmer of the week and my 4 stone award yay but I came home had a healthy speed filled dinner then 2 gin and tonics (8 syns that I had to spare ) then had a slice of cheesecake a giant choc chip cookie and a half of an Oreo Ice cream :( what the hell is wrong with me !!!!!!!!! How can I undo this ? If I do sp do I still have my healthy extra a and b? Thanks everyone

Well done on your loss so far, Lottie! I suggest upping your speed, and maybe mixing up your foods if you usually eat the same sorts of things. Stick to plan and you'll soon get over your plateau! Good luck.

Woohoo, awesome!

3lbs off for me this week :D
Well done!

Thanks dreamrabbit Well last night I was 4 lb down got slimmer of the week and my 4 stone award yay but I came home had a healthy speed filled dinner then 2 gin and tonics (8 syns that I had to spare ) then had a slice of cheesecake a giant choc chip cookie and a half of an Oreo Ice cream :( what the hell is wrong with me !!!!!!!!! How can I undo this ? If I do sp do I still have my healthy extra a and b? Thanks everyone
Very well done Lottie on your 4 stone award:0clapper:

Hi guys! So I know that I'm a bit late for this last Monday's weigh in, but I thought I'd post here anyways just to keep myself in check. I started the program, for what feels like the millionth time, on April 11th. When I weighed myself on Monday I had lost my first 10lbs! Super proud of myself. I've been a bit of a yoyo dieter/food optimizer since 2011...and it wasn't until very recently I told myself I needed to get my butt in gear. I'd gone to the SW groups for a long time, but people I relied on for a lift kept flaking out on me because they didn't want to bother with the meetings. Eventually I was told they were quitting SW and that left me without any way to make it to class. Sure...I could take the bus up...but then I wouldn't have a way back home. It was all very
inconvenient. The worst part was that I wouldn't keep myself on track because I didn't have to face the scales every week if I wasn't making it to the meetings. One of the benefits of going to meetings was I'd try my best to lose as much as possible...but when it's just me...I don't have to explain why I didn't lose anything. I'm hoping that posting here every Monday will help keep me on track. :D

Hi, thought I'd join in with you all. How did everyone do today? Like you Leslie I restarted 11/4/16, week 1 I lost 6lbs, second weigh in was today I lost another 4lbs :) quite chuffed. Not struggling as much this time around but then it is only week 2 lol. Best I've managed off before is 6lbs cos it's off on off on normally (I used to cheat myself if I am honest). Good luck today everyone. Natalie x

I'm hoping that posting here every Monday will help keep me on track. :D

Yep. You've said it and now we'll ALL be watching out for you to report, every monday! No cheating possible now. :D

Hi, by the way!

I'm weighing in for the first time tonight and have had a nightmare few days due to knowing it's coming (think last-chance-workout on Biggest Loser, but more last-chance-eat-crap!) so it's bound to be a bigger number than it would usually be. I have around three stone to lose and am really, really hoping to get the brunt of that done by midsummer, but at the moment I'm finding it really daunting to get started as I've gained the weight extremely quickly so can't believe how much there suddenly is to lose. Will weigh in tonight and then work on doing everything I can to be ready for my first on-plan weigh in next Monday that should hopefully result in a big first week loss. Good luck to you all and I hope there is good news to report in seven days :)

The worst part was that I wouldn't keep myself on track because I didn't have to face the scales every week if I wasn't making it to the meetings. One of the benefits of going to meetings was I'd try my best to lose as much as possible...but when it's just me...I don't have to explain why I didn't lose anything. I'm hoping that posting here every Monday will help keep me on track. :D

I am exactly the same as this, I don't know why it makes a difference weighing in public as really it's still nobody else's business how I did- but it does seem to make me more determined when there is a set weigh in once a week. Maybe as at home I can always weigh tomorrow instead, or make sure it's lower in a few days, whereas when there is a fixed time and I can only access those scales at that time I do whatever I can to make them say what I want to see? Who knows, hopefully we'll both do better for the accountability of posting here anyway (seems you're off to a fantastic start already, send me some of that please ha)!! Good luck ℒℯṧłїε :D

4lbs off for me, slimmer of the week, club 10 and half a pound off my 2 stone award :D

Slightly disappointed as I only got 1.5lb off this week, I bought a fitbit and walked 10,000 steps for 5 days last week so was hoping for more.

Still I got slimmer of the week which I was surprised about as other members lost over 4lbs. I've lost 9.5lbs in total.

I am exactly the same as this, I don't know why it makes a difference weighing in public as really it's still nobody else's business how I did- but it does seem to make me more determined when there is a set weigh in once a week. Maybe as at home I can always weigh tomorrow instead, or make sure it's lower in a few days, whereas when there is a fixed time and I can only access those scales at that time I do whatever I can to make them say what I want to see? Who knows, hopefully we'll both do better for the accountability of posting here anyway (seems you're off to a fantastic start already, send me some of that please ha)!! Good luck ℒℯṧłїε :D

I completely understand! When you have a set time that you have to be at meetings to use those scales, your sort of stuck with whatever the outcome is. At home I weigh myself constantly, though I know we're not supposed to, and I'm always seeing how the weight fluctuates from day to day. Whether it's water retention or what have you...some days you just weigh heavier despite the efforts you make. I find the accountability of posting here a bit of incentive to be on my best behavior. Though, over the last couple of weeks I haven't been around to post my weight lose progress. My scale batteries died and I had to wait to replaced them. I've only just got them into the blasted thing a couple of days ago! Anyway, good luck with your weight loss Aston, I hope it goes well for you! :D

Slightly disappointed as I only got 1.5lb off this week, I bought a fitbit and walked 10,000 steps for 5 days last week so was hoping for more.

Still I got slimmer of the week which I was surprised about as other members lost over 4lbs. I've lost 9.5lbs in total.

Don't be discouraged by such a small loss. When I was going to meetings my sister-in-law was discouraged about the fact that she had started taking all of these fitness classes and yet she was having very small losses if any at all. Our consultant told her that it could very well be water retention due to the new fitness classes. He advised her to keep a food diary for a week and see how she did the follow week at weigh in. I know it might only be a small loss, but 1.5 lbs is still a decent bit of fat. This picture is of 1lb of fat compared to an average mug. If you look at it this way, 1.5lbs seems like a lot. I hope you have better luck next week!

zvzmnb.jpg

Back