Monday weigh in

I lost 2.5lbs this week. got my half stone award and slimmer of the week :D

Try not to worry, Paul - sometimes deserved weight loss doesn't show up on the scales. If you've been on plan, it will show the next weigh-in, for sure :)

Well done on all the losses! 1.5lbs off for me this week.

that's good I'm 1 lb of my 1 stone award and dreading Monday ... somehow I have the bad feeling I only lost 0.5 lb or somethin silly like that ;) well roll on Monday !

hey :) right not much off for me 1lb ( depressing for sure) but yes got my first stone off in 4 weeks ( loooong way to go ) well done Paul for slimmer of the week !!!! good job everyone else I just came from the gym so no excuses for me this week ;)

One pound is fine Moogirl. It's difficult as each day you can't really see it in your reflection but is is having a positive impact on your body. I saw a picture of the insides of a 120 and 240 lb lady MRI infrared type picture showing internal body fat and it was horrendous seeing what's surrounding your internal organs. It really spurred me on. If you search under google images I'm sure you will find it. It's funny as well as although I have lost 17lb I actually feel fatter as my tummy was solid before but as I'm losing weight I can feel more fat around my middle! My jeans and t shirts don't lie though and they are getting looser by the day. I seem to have lost weight around my shoulders and back...hopefully it will be my middle next lol...keep plodding. My group is good fun as well..I am the only bloke and there must have been 40 ladies there yesterday, difficult to get a seat!

haha I know what you mean my group has a few men but they never stay and I get it since there are otherwise just women and sometimes it's bit odd ;) yes I feel your pain I look bigger than I was before she weight shifting ect . glade your clothes still showing you the loss .. mine are all Stretchy so I can't tell :D I'm still wearing my mayernity things .. 6 months after my daughter was born :/ baby steps ;)

wow I give it another stone or two and might then see if I can sort out clothes . can't really afford new ones so I'm trying to by only if I have no choose ;)

That's all I do....I have 1 pair of skinny jeans that fit and 2 pairs of leggings....I'm only half way through my journey - hoping for my 3.5st award on Monday - so once I have lost all the weight I'll probably go out then and start buying new clothes x

so how did everyone do? I was very lucky even after take aways I managed to lose 3.5 lb this week . so that was a nice loss :)

Well done, moogirl! I was a bit naughty with my food this week but still managed another half off.

Gonna try to be really good this week though and get a better loss next WI! Impatient to get to target, haha.

I know what you mean , I'm still sooooo far away so I'm trying to not lose it .. saying as I just have a mocha ups... but then again no more syns for me today . how far are you from your target ?

Back