Monday weigh in

0.5 off today, happy with that as I had some wobbles eating creamed spinach i thought wouldnt be too bad, but was 14syns and med veg that was 7 syns. Not to mention the Subway sandwich that accidentally fell into my mouth.

Last edited:
11 on! 1 month of not weighing after getting to target!
Enjoyed every second though ;)

Looking forward to getting back to target

Ruth
X

Well done Monday weighers

See you all next week:D

0.5lbs off for me last night.

Glad it's coming off, but I haven't had a big loss since just before Christmas :/

Going to go back to basics this week and see if I can change things up a bit! Different meals, different syns etc... Dying for a 1.5 or something over a 1lb loss! :D

Congrats to you all - absolutely smashing January!

lots of water and speed food seems to be the best advice, cut down on carbs a little and 5-10 syns, hope you get the loss you're hoping for next week

A bit gutted this morning :( I've had a 100% week, I weighed on Friday and had lost a lb, this morning that lb has disappeared and I've maintained since last week.

I'm due on this weekend and feel very much like that time of the week is looming, my boobs are huge and hurt and I'm already getting cramps... So I know that will be why I haven't lost, but it's still a bit gutting, especially since I've only lost 3lbs so far this month anyway :(

I didn't feel as bloated when I got home from work, boobs still big and heavy but not as bloated by far so weighed again and I've lost a lb.

Part of me feels like I should still count my morning weight but I am going to count this one instead... hopefully I will still see a loss next week, if not then I will have to remember that I did this, this week and could have been counting from a maintain instead.

Back