Monday weigh in

1.2lbs off this week. Phew, thought it was gonna be a gain!

Wish I could stop weighing myself. It's alright at the start when you can see a change every day but now I'm mostly STS or slight gain then a slight loss. I'm driving myself mad...

I might try to cut down to once a day and take it from there!

Wish I could stop weighing myself. It's alright at the start when you can see a change every day but now I'm mostly STS or slight gain then a slight loss. I'm driving myself mad...

Your 100% right here you do see a diff every day when you start. I'm always like gaining between 1 3/4 then loosing the same amount it's so frustrating isn't it . I'm just addicted to the scales they are in the toilet downstairs but I still wonder down first thing to weigh hahaha

I got annoyed as yesterday I had lost 3lbs and today went up a lb so I am not doing that to myself anymore, besides, losing weight is a bonus, this is a way of life I plan to continue with forever, I'm enjoying my colourful diet :) Sod those bloody scales, my clothes are telling me quite clearly that a few more weeks I'm going to have to start thinking about buying some cheap next size down trousers at least for work until i'm at target! Good luck for next week.

11 pound OMG how on earth did you do that lol. Guess who shall be getting their stone award next week :)

I have an awful lot to lose, so I'm sure that was part of it, along with it being my first week!

I've lost big-ish amounts when I've done SW before, but my biggest loss was 7lbs in a week when I was poorly. My last two times I joined I lost 5.5lbs and 6lbs in my first week. A double figure loss left me speechless! I was amazed! Hubby was thrilled with his 7lb loss too!

I'm hoping to lose 3 stone before I go on holiday at the beginning of April. I'm not sure how achieve able it is, but I'm going to give it my best shot! And yes, hopefully my body will co-operate this week and lose 3lbs to get that first stone award!

That really is amazing . If you carry on getting fab losses I'm sure you will do it . Being as you got that this week I reckon ul prob get 5 next week. First few weeks you loose the most then it slows down . I'd say 3 weeks and you will have your stone and half. I used to aim for 2lb a week but if I get one I'm happy still goin in the right direction. X

I'm happy to see those numbers go down regardless of the number. With me being bigger than most every time I've done SW, I try to aim for 3-3.5 lbs a week, which for my weight should be achievable. Even a pound a week is 4 1/2 stone in a year, which is amazing!

My first interim target is to lose 3 stone, and then it'll be to get below 20 stone. After that I'll take it 1 stone at a time so hopefully it's not too long between milestones to keep me motivated and on track.

Really want that stone next week though! That'd be sooooo fab to get it so soon xx

I lost...11lbs! Hubby lost 7lbs!

We were both over the moon! xx
Absolutely thrilled for you!!! Well done, you'll have to start a diary and show us some recipes, you've obviously done something right haha, congrats and all the best for next week to both you and hubby! My way of looking at this plan is that it's the way I intend to always eat from here on in until forever haha, I want to be healthy for my children and myself, besides which I enjoy the food and I couldn't eat anything bland so every meal is delicious and if it isn't then I learn from it and adjust next time. I have a diary and take snaps of new recipes I'm trying, it's a real motivator and tbh if there comes a day where I can't think what to make, it's something to look back on and remind myself.

I started a diary the other day. I will update it tomorrow.

I've been taking photos of everything I eat and writing notes in my phone so I don't forget anything.

I love food! I'd be annoyed if I had to eat bland stuff. We had chilli tonight over roasted sweet potato wedges. It was lovely!

Back